What The Bloody Hell?

Riot.EXE

WTF, we all know Disgaea needs to be in there.

Well...maybe not all of us...

But nontheless, Wind Waker blew, Halo was only average, etc., etc.

I was mad that Halo beat Starcraft, even though it was close.

And Disgaea owns all.  We should have our own BGE tourney.

:lol: Uhh starcraft beat halo

Oh did it?

I said it was really close! Now I can sleep a little better at night.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF2 as the greatest game ever? Im not going to even talk about that insanity. You people are living in the past. I know it was a "defining game" but seriously, I wouldn't call that the best game ever even if I had a gun pointed at my head and grizzly bears gnawwing at my nuts.

Sometimes I don't understand these hardcore gamers, you have to stop holding on to the past and get with the program. Jeez Louis.

SF2 as the greatest game ever? Im not going to even talk about that insanity. You people are living in the past. I know it was a "defining game" but seriously, I wouldn't call that the best game ever even if I had a gun pointed at my head and grizzly bears gnawwing at my nuts.

Sometimes I don't understand these hardcore gamers, you have to stop holding on to the past and get with the program. Jeez Louis.

What the hell that does that have to do with anything? What does how old it is have to do with anything? It's still one of the greatest games ever made. Most of the best games are old school games. Most recent games aren't even close to the old ones in fun factor.

Get on with the program? Why?! New games don't automatically become better than the old ones just because they are new.

And its Jeez Louise...not Jeez Louis... :lol:

Trust me: there has been worse....

SF2 LOST TO SMRPG!!!

That is the moment I decided that the masses at GameFAQs don't know jack about hardcore gaming. They are just FF fanatics that love Mario and the fam.

"I tell ya, I get no respect!" over there. SEGA fans cry everytime a poll happens. NiGHTS lost.

Anon.

WTF...SMRPG is an awesome game but SF2 is the best game ever!!!!!

Damn those guys over at GameFAQS don't know WTF they are talking about... :lol:

The only reason I go to that site is for the FAQ's. Oh and ForceX your new avatar is awesome.

What the hell that does that have to do with anything? What does how old it is have to do with anything? It's still one of the greatest games ever made. Most of the best games are old school games. Most recent games aren't even close to the old ones in fun factor.

Get on with the program? Why?! New games don't automatically become better than the old ones just because they are new.

And its Jeez Louise...not Jeez Louis... :D

Im making a point that it isn't the best game ever, and how I feel towards the subject. Greatest game ever made? I don't think so.

Is it the graphics...nah retro 16-bit is dead.

Is it the sound? Those midi's are killer.

Is it the gameplay? Oh my god, turbo please turbo please!

So you compare SF2 to Guilty Gear? Hahahhah, wow your smart. Final Fantasy 7 not as good as FF1 for the nes? Dear God plz spare me.

Oh yeah, about the Louis thing, thats my version of saying that expression.

Old games are great, but usually, the newer versions are improved. SF2 is great, but SF3 is just as good. However, if it was translated into full 3D...it would suck.

And what about SF2 Super Turbo...doesn't that have turbo?

Edited by LordKanti

So you compare SF2 to Guilty Gear? Hahahhah, wow your smart. Final Fantasy 7 not as good as FF1 for the nes? Dear God plz spare me.

I'll challange it.

SF2 was known for its great playablity, control and detailed (note: low-resolution) and interesting characters. GG is known for its great playablity, controls, detailed (note: 620x400 resolution, which gives the illusion of highly detailed characters) and interesting characters.

There I just compared SF2 to Guilty Gear. What do you know, same exact points on why they are BOTH still popular! Exactly.

Final Fantasy 1 is longer then Final Fantasy 7. FF1 HAS story like FF7, FF7 just went into highly developed plot as oppose to Final Fantasy 1, which is MUCH HARDER then Final Fantasy 7 - note: hard difficluty may be well, hard, but it's also much funner. In 7 team work with your characters in definate. In 1, it goes either way, Solo BM or full party of BM's or mixed classes. Both are great games, accliamed for giving notations to what RPGs are today and for Squaresoft, they were both "Make or Break" games.

There I compared it. Now you can say your stupid rant on why I shouldn't compare them.

Old games are great, but usually, the newer versions are improved.  SF2 is great, but SF3 is just as good.  However, if it was translated into full 3D...it would suck.

And what about SF2 Super Turbo...doesn't that have turbo?

And yes, it has Turbo.

I'll challange it.

SF2 was known for its great playablity, control and detailed (note: low-resolution) and interesting characters. GG is known for its great playablity, controls, detailed (note: 620x400 resolution, which gives the illusion of highly detailed characters) and interesting characters.

There I just compared SF2 to Guilty Gear. What do you know, same exact points on why they are BOTH still popular! Exactly.

Final Fantasy 1 is longer then Final Fantasy 7. FF1 HAS story like FF7, FF7 just went into highly developed plot as oppose to Final Fantasy 1, which is MUCH HARDER then Final Fantasy 7 - note: hard difficluty may be well, hard, but it's also much funner. In 7 team work with your characters in definate. In 1, it goes either way, Solo BM or full party of BM's or mixed classes. Both are great games, accliamed for giving notations to what RPGs are today and for Squaresoft, they were both "Make or Break" games.

There I compared it. Now you can say your stupid rant on why I shouldn't compare them.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Thats the funniest thing i've ever read!

Not only does it prove your stupidity, it just even makes your stand about SF2 being a great game ever worse!

Great playability? You can't even run for God sakes, there are no special block techniques like parrying or just defence, not even a cancelling technique like in GG.

Can you air dash? No, can you do specials? No no. Is the animations as great? Hell *!$*#*% no.

How dare you compare the first Final Fantasy to FF7. FF1 Story is nothing compared to 7. The hero's in the original nes games doesn't even have official names. How can you compare the depth of the story when the characters themselves don't even have profiles? Battle system? What? FF1 doesn't have a proper magic system? Oh I see. I can also believe that FF1 graphics roxxers. (,y @$$)

Sorry, you aren't making any ground breaking points in this debate. You can step down now.