What The Bloody Hell?

Riot.EXE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingdom Hearts is awesome, sure at first, the game seems like for kids....but later the story gets pretty grim and dark. Those who bash KH don't know jack squat.

I wouldn't say it's the best game ever, but it's excellent nonetheless.

Sticking to my statement before;

These games should not go against diffrent geners

It's quotation time;

Trust me: there has been worse....

SF2 LOST TO SMRPG!!!

That is the moment I decided that the masses at GameFAQs don't know jack about hardcore gaming. They are just FF fanatics that love Mario and the fam.

"I tell ya, I get no respect!" over there. SEGA fans cry everytime a poll happens. NiGHTS lost.

Anon.

Meh, stuff like these always happens, in the end big @ss flames wars which are highly comedic is what happens in the end.
WTF...SMRPG is an awesome game but SF2 is the best game ever!!!!!

Damn those guys over at GameFAQS don't know WTF they are talking about...

2/3ths of GF are excellent resources. The other 1/3 are fanbois to teh maxxxzz!!!!1111 That do not care.
Actually, most of it is pretty true.

RPGS will always be a the first genre in gaming followed by fps and fighters.

Theres more a of storyline in RPGS than multiple short storylines in fighters and stuff.

Very true, RPGs are a define genre on an overscale. Street Fighter 2 didn't make fighters, it made them known on a larger fan base, there was a bunch of fighters WAY before SF2 even came out. Last but not least;
Kingdom Hearts is awesome, sure at first, the game seems like for kids....but later the story gets pretty grim and dark. Those who bash KH don't know jack squat.

I wouldn't say it's the best game ever, but it's excellent nonetheless.

People shouldn't bash what they don't understand. Well, I sounded like Fatal when I said that.

That is the moment I decided that the masses at GameFAQs don't know jack about hardcore gaming.

why do they need to know about hardcore gaming?

all they need to do is haved played both ga,mes and decide with they like most.

end of story.

Gamefaqs is pretty much a haven for RPG freaks (not that I don't play RPGs), so it's only natural that an RPG game would win over a fighter. Just don't pay attention to them.

Anyhow, I thought Kingdom Hearts was a fun game (didn't really like having Goofy and Donald on my team though); and I would have finished the game too had I not got sick and tired of the shifting camera angles -- thought I had to puke every 20 minutes or so.

That is the moment I decided that the masses at GameFAQs don't know jack about hardcore gaming.

why do they need to know about hardcore gaming?

all they need to do is haved played both ga,mes and decide with they like most.

end of story.

The likely probability that they haven't played neither or one of them and chose that one is very high (I know because, I must admit, I have done it myself.)

And K', you say that 2/3 of GFAQs are good katz? Well, then FF wouldn't win so much if 66% of the people are rational, actual, gamers and not Fanboys who thrive on only saying, "FF RULES!!! Everything else SUCKS!!!"

Take a look at other polls containing FF or something affiliated with it. I am sure that FF comes out strong in the end (at least if its on the PS2, where the fanboys also dwell.)

Anon.

Their the ones that don't care, the 1/3 are fanboiz y0 that are think teh only gaem is teh 1337. It also applies why Skies of Arcadia is losing to Wind Waker, CHRIST THAT GAME BLEW SO MUCH. Now then KH and SC is harder.

But where do you think that 33% comes from? Teh fans. Thats about 33% out of a million+ people who visit the site EVERY FSCKING DAY.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 73.74% 10167

Skies of Arcadia 26.26% 3620

TOTAL VOTES 13787

Those numbers do not reflect the total visitor record fyi.

WTF, we all know Disgaea needs to be in there.

Well...maybe not all of us...

But nontheless, Wind Waker blew, Halo was only average, etc., etc.

I was mad that Halo beat Starcraft, even though it was close.

And Disgaea owns all. We should have our own BGE tourney.

WTF, we all know Disgaea needs to be in there.

Well...maybe not all of us...

But nontheless, Wind Waker blew, Halo was only average, etc., etc.

I was mad that Halo beat Starcraft, even though it was close.

And Disgaea owns all.  We should have our own BGE tourney.

:lol: Uhh starcraft beat halo