What The Bloody Hell?

Riot.EXE

...Kingdom Hearts is beating Soul Calibur on Gamefaqs.com for their "Best Game. Ever" contest...there's no way in Fizzneeucking hell Kingdom Hearts should win this round...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Kingdom Hearts is beating Soul Calibur on Gamefaqs.com for their "Best Game. Ever" contest...there's no way in Fizzneeucking hell Kingdom Hearts should win this round...

Dude, have you ever played Kingdom Hearts? I'm all up for fighters but choosing between these two games is like choosing the exact same bread to me.

Side notes: I adore both games. Square made Micky Mouse badass!

Edited by K`dash

Trust me: there has been worse....

SF2 LOST TO SMRPG!!!

That is the moment I decided that the masses at GameFAQs don't know jack about hardcore gaming. They are just FF fanatics that love Mario and the fam.

"I tell ya, I get no respect!" over there. SEGA fans cry everytime a poll happens. NiGHTS lost.

Anon.

This is just wrong though, they should pit rpgs against rpgs and fighters against fighters.

Trust me: there has been worse....

SF2 LOST TO SMRPG!!!

That is the moment I decided that the masses at GameFAQs don't know jack about hardcore gaming. They are just FF fanatics that love Mario and the fam.

"I tell ya, I get no respect!" over there. SEGA fans cry everytime a poll happens. NiGHTS lost.

Anon.

WTF...SMRPG is an awesome game but SF2 is the best game ever!!!!!

Damn those guys over at GameFAQS don't know WTF they are talking about... :P

This is just wrong though, they should pit rpgs against rpgs and fighters against fighters.

Exactly! C'mon you can't just put games of different genres against each other, Fans of each genre will want to vote for their game more.

Actually, most of it is pretty true.

RPGS will always be a the first genre in gaming followed by fps and fighters.

Theres more a of storyline in RPGS than multiple short storylines in fighters and stuff.

Actually, most of it is pretty true.

RPGS will always be a the first genre in gaming followed by fps and fighters.

Theres more a of storyline in RPGS than multiple short storylines in fighters and stuff.

Your right but comeon SF2 was a defining moment in videogame history...as were mario and sonic, nintendo and sega, SNES and Genesis.....etc