Small Kofneowave Update

Wizard

They have their reasons on not using them. Let's see;

May Lee went back into training (SVCC comfirm's it)

Angel and k9999 went missing

Foxy is dead

Seth / Ramon / Venessa are dead/beaten/gone seperate ways after their fight with Iori

Bao is training with Chin and Kensou :lol:

Everyone else related to NESTS saga is dead/missing/planning something big/has some sort of relation to Orochi now *coughroncough*

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have their reasons on not using them. Let's see;

May Lee went back into training (SVCC comfirm's it)

Angel and k9999 went missing

Foxy is dead

Seth / Ramon / Venessa are dead/beaten/gone seperate ways after their fight with Iori

Bao is training with Chin and Kensou :lol:

Everyone else related to NESTS saga is dead/missing/planning something big/has some sort of relation to Orochi now *coughroncough*

But still, this is a DREAMmatch. It doesn't have a plot. But yeah, I don't miss any of those characters everyone keeps griping about. I'll just play with them in KOF2002, no biggie.

Yeah, what Kramer said, its a dream match. Even though I don't use k9999 or angel or the other people you mentioned, other people do in tournaments and they are quite good. More variety means better matches and experiences.

Yeah, what Kramer said, its a dream match. Even though I don't use k9999 or angel or the other people you mentioned, other people do in tournaments and they are quite good. More variety means better matches and experiences.

I am completely aware of that fact that they are used and that Angel is a combo biatch when in the right hands. May Lee is still godly without her Ryuu Getsurin Kyaku. As for k9999, hes just...there.

In time, we will have a big dreammatch. The only problem is placing people in teams.

KOFNeowave pics here < http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthrea...3&goto=lastpost >

and Kof MI pics here < http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthrea...3472#post123472 > KOF MI is looking slicker. Which KOFneowave is looking like, well, KOF2k1 :/

I'm just waiting to see some pictures of KOF2004 to see if they will atleast improve that one. I hope they don't go down the Neowave path for 2004...

Hahaha! Check out that picture of Joe and Takuma and look at the Takuma's portrait, he look like Jay Leno! :-D

Edited by GryphonKlaw