Light Gun Support?

Inky

do nes, snes mameox and genesis emulators support xbox lightguns?

I'd love to play duck hunt and others the way they were meant to be played but I'm not gonna buy a light gun unless I can use it with my emulators

as far as i know, fce ultra, sms emu and xsnes9x support the light gun feature.

the last mame ox added it as well but its far from working well i heard

beware of the Silent Scope gun, i read a lot of bad reviews about this gun (even the game its suppose be used for plays best with the pad then the gun).

Edited by Prican25

beware of the Silent Scope gun, i read a lot of bad reviews about this gun (even the game its suppose be used for plays best with the pad then the gun).

thanks for the info prican :P I wouldn't go near the silent scope gun, number one it looks silly as hell. and I ain't paying 50 bucks for a light gun, hell I rarely pay that for a game. I was just thinking of one of those 20 dolla blasters.

thanks for the info prican :P I wouldn't go near the silent scope gun, number one it looks silly as hell. and I ain't paying 50 bucks for a light gun, hell I rarely pay that for a game. I was just thinking of one of those 20 dolla blasters.

yea i was gonna buy the rifle either im getting a berrta

yeah that gun is HORRIBLE, we get so many returns for it at the Gamestop we dont even sell them new anymore

Get the MadCatz one, that ones your best bet

Unless you get something off Lik-Sang or Play-Asia, their guns LOOK better, but i havent tried them so i cant say