Kof2003 Characters?

Has anyone found any KOF2003 fighters available for M.U.G.E.N yet?? ive tried mugenguild but they dont seem to have updated since january :blink: ive tried running searches in google but nothing... and i have no clue where to start in making a character :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Cute Mugen if it still existed, but it doesn't.

Anyways, I know Terry Brogard, Ash Crimson, and Malin or whatever are released.

I'll tell you if I rediscover where I got them.

• 2 weeks later...

Chloe, owner of CuteMugen and one of the greatest creators is not interested in MUGEN anymore but you can still see her in the Mugen guild forum, where she still talks with us.

The Mugenguild webmaster, Nunor, is still updating the site. Please wait for a few days.

If you would like to know some KOF2003 stuff some creators made, then I could tell you, but only a little and I won't put the links.

Shin- made by Nao&M

Duolon - made by Baddarkness

Billy2k3 - made by J.Lee

Terry - made by Hiro-Hiro

Malin - made by Sp-vega

Ash - made by someone from the Mugen China team, sorry forgot the name

Other's have created stages, somenone also made a screenpack. I won't spoil all of them bec. I don't like everyone to be leechers.

Once I figure out how to _actually_ make characters for mugen, i'll do, since I already have all the sprites ripped.

Yes. I thought of it too. I thought her arguement with the admins, especially Nevermind(the one who started the problem) made her quit Mugen but it was really true that she already has no more time for creating Mugen stuff since she's still active in the forums but not creating anymore.