Random Update On Sammy Vs Capcom

Wizard

I liked Darkstalkers.  I never actually played it (didn't used to play many fighting games), but the characters looked cool.  And that's what really does it for me in the end, graphics.  Kick ass stylish moves are just as important as actual gameplay.

Well then, I suggest you get your hands on it and give it a go. Better late than never. :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is truly a great idea, although i haven't played some games like Rumble Fish or Rival Schools; I only played GGX and one

Vampire Savior game and found(don't laugh) Lillith to be sexier than Morrigan; in my opinion Ryu could stand a chance against Sol or Ki

if he would be ported MvsC2; KoF chars are clearly superior in SVCC

while SF ones are just pumped up versions of their SFA2 versions;

if Ryu ever gets a weapon it will be like a Dragon Blade or sumthin'

also I found GGX excellent, perhaps the best in graphics and char design; 2D fighting games rule; When SamvsCap comes out I hope

it has that kinda graphs; Lilith is a must have as is the SVCC version of

Chun Li(gotta love her legs); If Testament isn't in the roster(wich would be a pity) will spam the producer's mail accounts;

this game is truly a great idea, although i haven't played some games like Rumble Fish or Rival Schools; I only played GGX and one

Vampire Savior game and found(don't laugh) Lillith to be sexier than Morrigan; in my opinion Ryu could stand a chance against Sol or Ki

if he would be ported MvsC2; KoF chars are clearly superior in SVCC

while SF ones are just pumped up versions of their SFA2 versions;

if Ryu ever gets a weapon it will be like a Dragon Blade or sumthin'

also I found GGX excellent, perhaps the best in graphics and char design; 2D fighting games rule; When SamvsCap comes out I hope

it has that kinda graphs; Lilith is a must have as is the SVCC version of

Chun Li(gotta love her legs); If Testament isn't in the roster(wich would be a pity) will spam the producer's mail accounts;

LOL, Ryu with a sword...that will be the day.

shotokan doesn't use swords, if I recall good; pity, ryu/ken should learn

a new style besides shotokan;theve milked all they could out of this style; come 2 think of it: this is the best thing i've sed today;

think of it:

SNK vs CAPCOM/SAMMY/NAMCO/NINTENDO/DC/DBZ/MARVEL/MIDWAY

or whatever, every char with 2 fighting styles and a 3rd weapon based;

hey, it's not original but think of Ryu= Shotokan/Kusanagi Ryuu Style/2 Flaming Dragon Swords; or Iori with Yagami Ryuu/Vega's Style/Maiden Masher Claws;

hit me if it sounds stupid.........

a new style besides shotokan;theve milked all they could out of this style; come 2 think of it: this is the best thing i've sed today;

think of it:

hey, it's not original but think of Ryu= Shotokan/Kusanagi Ryuu Style/2 Flaming Dragon Swords; or Iori with Yagami Ryuu/Vega's Style/Maiden Masher Claws;

*Performs maiden masher plus follow up special on Axl

That would be the most silliest game ever created. Come on man, Pikachu vs Justice from GG? Mario vs Blanka? LMAO hahahahah

Dream vs Games:

Last Blade vs Guilty Gear

SF Third Strike vs. Garou MOTW

Tekken vs Virtual Fighter

think of it:

*Performs maiden masher plus follow up special on Axl

That would be the most silliest game ever created. Come on man, Pikachu vs Justice from GG? Mario vs Blanka? LMAO hahahahah

Dream vs Games:

Last Blade vs Guilty Gear

SF Third Strike vs. Garou MOTW

Tekken vs Virtual Fighter

Personnaly, I'd love to kick a pokemon's ass with Captain Commando, or Hayato. Or own Mario with the Nemesis. Or rip Link and Zelda apart with M. Bison.