Some Pics Of Ipanema Surfers Paradise

ForceX

pretty swank! I'd drop by if I ever went down under. sadly I prolly never will. I couldn't stand being on a plane that long (20+ hours uggh) and in my travel rankings I have england, japan, and western europe to hit first.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that hotel looks awesome! Can't wait to get down under and check it out! Of course I probably won't go to Australia after I check out some other countries first :P !

hehehe..its expensive but people who are holidays don't really care...because they get everything (wireless broadband in the apartments, paytv, satellite tv etc)

that and rockers going there with groupies and the cleaning lady(chambermaid) having to wipe the cumstains off the wall....j/k

hehehe..its expensive but people who are holidays don't really care...because they get everything (wireless broadband in the apartments, paytv, satellite tv etc)

that and rockers going there with groupies and the cleaning lady(chambermaid) having to wipe the cumstains off the wall....j/k

:P Weirdanzeige you always come up with crazy ideas :D

Also, K'Dash I ain't got a digital camera yet....I'm still looking for a good one to buy...

Man I told you that there is a good chance of me going to Australia so we can meet up, but man I don't think I could afford to stay at your hotel. I'll have to settle for a crappy motel. :)

He can smuggle you in :D