Kof Maximum Impact! New Screens And Chracters!

Madi

Like I said before, mess around with the address and you'll find pages. Angel will not be used because SNKplaymore doesn't want to use her. And shes part of the NESTS saga that 98% of KOF fans hated.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the nest saga was ok i like the music they had in 01' :lol: i hope the have some good techno in this title! or some good music, hopefully rock music :blink: lol i liked 00' music it had a nice jumpy tune to it :lol:

new sig and avatar woot!

Like I said before, mess around with the address and you'll find pages. Angel will not be used because SNKplaymore doesn't want to use her. And shes part of the NESTS saga that 98% of KOF fans hated.

I don't think the reason for not using Angel/K9999 isn't because SNk doesn't want to use them, its because they can't really. Those characters belong to Eolith which SNK doesn't have the rights to use.

I don't think the reason for not using Angel/K9999 isn't because SNk doesn't want to use them, its because they can't really. Those characters belong to Eolith which SNK doesn't have the rights to use.

Actually thats false. SNK has rights to all the characters used in the N.E.S.T.S. saga(as stated by Tiamat, the guy who wrote the Capcom Canon Guide). Example = Ron in 2k3, May Lee in Kim's SVCC ending, that old guy in 2k1 in 2k3.

SNK simply doesn't want to use them, thats why.

Edited by K`dash

I liked the NESTS saga...well I enjoyed the games, didn't really pay attention to the plot. :P

And I can't wait to see Kim in 3D (disregard his Wild Ambition thing). :D

I really want Angel to be in it. Imagine Angel do the leg-splitting move, perching on top of the opponent's head. Imagine it in 3D :P

Or Shermie doing the grab move, grabbing people's head using her..err...thighs.

But as people says, Soon the pain will overrides the pleasure.

I just want to say one thing to those already getting protein stains in their pants...

Graphics are only a portion of the game. If the gameplay delivers (which I think SNK has the capability to do, but I don't know if they are not going to), THEN we can start the salivation.

Right now I am reserving my judgement. Remember SFEX, and tell me it isn't a similar situation.

Anon.

• 3 weeks later...

my good friend of mine went to e3 yesterday, apparently it isnt as hard as u think it is jus to get in. anyways, he played KOF:MI and he says its awesome. the gameplay is jus like KOF, but in 3d. i find that very refreshing to hear that the gameplay didnt turn into some tekken like system. im very excited about this one...