Kof Maximum Impact! New Screens And Chracters!

Madi

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game looks cool, but I hope that going 3D won't ruin the game....

I'd bet 3D ruins it. it looks ok, some thing just doesn't feel right about it tho.

Theres more characters on the japanese site which I have no idea what the adress is anymore >_>.

On that note; K` Iori Whip Maxima Rock Howard are all in the game, you just gotta fiddle around with the html and you'll find their profiles without pictures.

wow how do u do that?? :P

Theres more characters on the japanese site which I have no idea what the adress is anymore >_>.

On that note; K` Iori Whip Maxima Rock Howard are all in the game, you just gotta fiddle around with the html and you'll find their profiles without pictures.

wow how do u do that?? :blink:

Do a search, I made a post with characters that are IN the game but don't have links on the english KOFMI site. Info is there and all, but not pictures.

From the screens I saw, this game doesn't look anywhere near as good as Virtua Fighter 4, Tekken 4, or Soul Caliber 2. Seriously SNK, if your gonna move to the next level, I suggest they should push out 3D graphics for all their worth.

As for gameplay, I don't really think they could ruin it. If then keep the same mechanics and combos used in the 2d version, slap on some evasion techniques in different directions, and keep the action fast, then there should be no problem.

From the screens I saw, this game doesn't look anywhere near as good as Virtua Fighter 4, Tekken 4, or Soul Caliber 2. Seriously SNK, if your gonna move to the next level, I suggest they should push out 3D graphics for all their worth.

As for gameplay, I don't really think they could ruin it. If then keep the same mechanics and combos used in the 2d version, slap on some evasion techniques in different directions, and keep the action fast, then there should be no problem.

Easy to say, hard to impliment. They better not mess this up and ruin the KOF name. This game is its first real way to introduce itself to the 3D gaming kiddies and first impressions count.

I wonder how many projects SNK is working on now. 3 is it? KOF MI, NeoWave, and possibly kof2004? I think they're way in over their heads with all these projects, lets hope that it won't show in their upcoming games.

It sgreat to hear that Rock's getting another outting but surely they gotta use the new Terry if hes going to be in it or he'll have to be a kid. How comes theres no Kim or Mai???. I would have liked also to see Angel make a return in 3D. She woulda been cool but SNK Playmore aint allowed to use her which is a shame but the game looks alright. im not a fan at all of 3D fighters i always find the speed of the games are wrong.