Upcoming Releases You Are Excited About

Inky

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what would kick ass, if DNF uses some of the Unreal 3.0 engine features. But then it would be pushed back more...and the game has already been restarted twice. And I think 3DRealms said that their modifications are pretty far from the Unreal engine.

But it would kick ass nonetheless.

You know what would kick ass, if DNF uses some of the Unreal 3.0 engine features. But then it would be pushed back more...and the game has already been restarted twice. And I think 3DRealms said that their modifications are pretty far from the Unreal engine.

I think the latest update I can remember well was they were switching engines to UTGOTY.

I think the latest update I can remember well was they were switching engines to UTGOTY.

Hmm...is that what the E32001 video was using? Because George Broussard has said that the game looks NOTHING like that video anymore. So I think they might have upgraded.

umm next time placebo will be in town, H.I.M.

ummm supposedly MORRISSEY is coming around my side of the bay for a concert pretty stoked about that, knowing my bit^% ass i'd be SCREAMING

"SMITHS SONGS" ha ha ha

"THIS CHARMING MAN!!!

"HOW SOON IS NOW!!

"FRANKLY MR. SHANKLY!!! *kicks me out*

or just to annoy him more i'll scream "GENE" songs :)

~~~

another sale @ EXPRESS *needs more size 2R jeans*

that's prety much it i think :D