Game Sequels You Would Like To See...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quake 4 has been in the works for awhile. It's going to be handled by Raven, a move I'm not sure of, but I will still support, because I'm a Quake fan boy. It will be set on planet Strogg, like in Quake 2. If the leaked concept art was anything to go by, it's going to look great.

And for me, Id has always beaten Unreal. Unreal games may look good, but they aren't much in the gameplay department. Quite boring, actually.

As I said in a prior post, I want a Quake sequel that goes back to the Quake 1 gothic, nightmarish setting.

WWF WrestleMania "The Arcade Game" II... that'd be awesome since it would most likely be in 3D as well and it would be WWE WrestleMania as well instead. Either way, I think this would be a great game or sequel. :ph34r:

Quake 4 has been in the works for awhile. It's going to be handled by Raven, a move I'm not sure of, but I will still support, because I'm a Quake fan boy. It will be set on planet Strogg, like in Quake 2. If the leaked concept art was anything to go by, it's going to look great.

And for me, Id has always beaten Unreal. Unreal games may look good, but they aren't much in the gameplay department. Quite boring, actually.

As I said in a prior post, I want a Quake sequel that goes back to the Quake 1 gothic, nightmarish setting.

Yeah quake 1 was scary for me when i was young, after that wierd guy with the chainsaw came out i just had to turn off the game since it was too scary for me. I never played too much of quake 2 :ph34r: but i would like to. quake 3 was ok, but im not too much of a "super smash bro weapons" fan.

WWF WrestleMania "The Arcade Game" II... that'd be awesome since it would most likely be in 3D as well and it would be WWE WrestleMania as well instead. Either way, I think this would be a great game or sequel. :ph34r:

yeah that would be pretty cool. that game rocked!!! I dont agree with the 3d thing though. i think it would look better if they stick to using the old 2d style, but obviously with more colours, higher res, clearer :P textures etc.

Yeah quake 1 was scary for me when i was young, after that wierd guy with the chainsaw came out i just had to turn off the game since it was too scary for me. I never played too much of quake 2 :ph34r: but i would like to. quake 3 was ok, but im not too much of a "super smash bro weapons" fan.

Compared to Quake, Quake II was not scary at all. Mechanoids just don't strike so much fear in me than ogres with chainsaws and grenade launcher and multitudes of zombies that go "aaagggghhhhh".

Just remembered another classic;

Super Punch Out from the Snes. That game rocked hard. Smooth controls, cartoony graphics, just plain cool. I know there's a 3d game like this (forgot what its called), but i would really like a new 2D version of this game with new characters and cameos of the old ones.

Yeah quake 1 was scary for me when i was young, after that wierd guy with the chainsaw came out i just had to turn off the game since it was too scary for me. I never played too much of quake 2 :lol: but i would like to. quake 3 was ok, but im not too much of a "super smash bro weapons" fan.

Compared to Quake, Quake II was not scary at all. Mechanoids just don't strike so much fear in me than ogres with chainsaws and grenade launcher and multitudes of zombies that go "aaagggghhhhh".

Ha! And zombies that tear off bits of their own flesh and throw it at you.

*splat!*