Game Sequels You Would Like To See...

I don't know if it had the "best" combo system, but yes, the combos and the game itself was fun. I wouldn't mind seeing a third installment either. I love Orchid.

:P Yeah, Killer Instinct 3 with graphics up to par with Soul calibur II would be awesome. Glacius owns.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really like Killer Instinct.

Ikaruga needs a sequel. that game just owns

Ikarari warriors, bad dudes, SNATCHER!

infact all the sega cd games (even the FMV ones) should get sequels and Cory Haim should star in all them :P

I don't know if it had the "best" combo system, but yes, the combos and the game itself was fun. I wouldn't mind seeing a third installment either. I love Orchid.

:P Yeah, Killer Instinct 3 with graphics up to par with Soul calibur II would be awesome. Glacius owns.

I was the 0wn with Cinder. But so was everyone else...

Sorry for sounding corny or over used but FFVII, i mean if they are making the movie why not make it a game, and you should play as Sephiroth.

Total Annihilation 2 will be coming out sometime this year;

It is?!?!?! Woopiee!!

I knew that Chris Taylor wanted to make it but didn't know it was in production.

You've made my day, Axl. :lol:

Sorry for sounding corny or over used but FFVII, i mean if they are making the movie why not make it a game, and you should play as Sephiroth.

I agree with you on that. It'd be great.

I think there should be more games where you play as the antagonist and try to cause the apocalypse. Is that just me?

I think there should be more games where you play as the antagonist and try to cause the apocalypse. Is that just me?

Me and one of my friends had the same idea. Play FFVII threw Sephy's eyes. Man, all the destruction you can cause :lol:

Me and one of my friends had the same idea. Play FFVII threw Sephy's eyes. Man, all the destruction you can cause :lol:

Well glad i'm not alone on the idea! you think we can send a petition to squaresoft to make the game? I know it would sell to, it would be and instant classic and best seller i would guarantee it, it could be an action adventure game since you would only be playing with sephiroth.