Question About Svc And Svc Plus

I don't like that poirot guy, I've sent him email's proving the small flaws in his patches but he never replied to me. That bastard, he must've blocked me or something  :lol:

Hahahah....His patches are not prefect, but they do fixes some major issues still...I'd rather use those than use nothing.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like that poirot guy, I've sent him email's proving the small flaws in his patches but he never replied to me. That bastard, he must've blocked me or something  :D

thats because he isnt really the one who made the patches (in IPS form). it was from various sources. he just compiled them (made them executables + description) and distributes them on his site.

Well, I didn't guess that profanity of such low aggression would considered to be taboo at 1emulation.

If he's your friend I guess I should reconsider my post and apoligize for being so rude.

Well, I didn't guess that profanity of such low aggression would considered to be taboo at 1emulation.

If he's your friend I guess I should reconsider my post and apoligize for being so rude.

I do not know him.therefore i cannot dislike him or like him.

my comments is because i am a Mod here.

But you can say bastard on network television... oh well. I'm not calling this guy a bastard because I don't know him and he's probably too busy to respond to emails anyway.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

But you can say bastard on network television... oh well. I'm not calling this guy a bastard because I don't know him and he's probably too busy to respond to emails anyway.

yes true :lol: allso can say others like flock genitalia arsehole etc

I've no clue if he's a jerk or not. He didn't reply to my e-mail. That usually doesn't bother me unless I'm asking an online store a question. Most of the stuff is done by Chinese hacking groups like EGCG, IIRC. AFAIK, that's where he gets most of his stuff (except for the s rom patch for KoF 2K3).

Edited by StriderSkorpion