Question About Svc And Svc Plus

But I got Chaos(Boss version) Why would I need that ?  :P

I think the SVC Chaos(Boss Version) is pretty much like the Plus version without the PLUS text in the title screen....I'm not sure though since I rarely use hacks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agozer, I know about the Plus and Chaos versions showing up. I think it's weird that they're switched for pestilence. I'm not bothered by the Plus text myself, but I do like the added characters. The only reason to really check out the Boss hack is that all the characters are shown with their icons. No need to do button combinations or cheats to play as them. Yeah, I'm lazy when it comes to playing as bosses. :blink:

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Ah....yes, I slightly misread his post. It's really weird that the games are switched like that...But does it really matter so much if the game works...

Edited by Agozer

So like, can you guys link me to these versions of SVCC that work on Winkawaks 1.46 You got me all curious now. damnit strider and agozer!

Bah! Someone needs to send me the SSV Secret Boss Edition cuz their's isn't working >:lol:

Or you can find SVC and then use Poirot's hacks to enable the bosses and secret characters. :blink: Use FileMirrors.com just in case.

I can't wait till the day the Super Uber Elite edition of SVC gets released. It will be so relieving to just load up the rom without worrying about bugs and such.

And I hope in SvC2, they would add mini jump and parrying/just defence system, plus about 25 more characters to the roster.

Well, you can poirot's website here. You can also check out Dream Generation for some of the latest roms and hacks. Last I checked, the site was down. Some people also have a problem navigating it. The NeoRAGEx icon with Chinese letters next to it takes you to the section that links to the roms and hack roms.

Edit: I just checked the link and Dream Generation seems to be back up.

Edited by StriderSkorpion