Where Do You Download From?

lancerx

Normally use Kazza Gold these days i find all other p2p too slow. or have spyware. all other downloads are from ftp http :D

Dude, Kazaa Gold is full of spyware.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

P2P Wise Man is here!!!

I use Overnet Lite for the hard-2-find stuff, Azureus (a BitTorrent Client) for the popular stuff so its DAMN speedy, and KaZaA Lite Tools K++ for mixes where I need only one song.

Trust me; once you have all those, you will NEVER need to ask for stuff again. :D

Anon.

I mainly use Direct Connect(DC++) and Bit Torrent(ABC client rules!!)

thinking about switching to Azereus though, but idk, cause I know of a site with Batch Torrents and they don't support it:(...ah well...I'll try it some other time

newsgroups rock as long as you check em everyday. my newsgroups server purges every 2 days. the speed is fantastic too. for other stuff mostly overnet and kazaa lite k++ bittorrent is slow as hell for me.

newsgroups rock as long as you check em everyday. my newsgroups server purges every 2 days. the speed is fantastic too. for other stuff mostly overnet and kazaa lite k++ bittorrent is slow as hell for me.

Thank you, someone knows the greatness of usenet.

P2P sucks imo.

bittorrent is decent as long as there are proper seeding of the file youre getting.