The time has come to say goodbye to all

XXLEnigma

I was SHOCKED and STUNNED to see that you guys actually trust, and beleaved in me to see threw this BS that was going on here the attacks and what not. Everyone to you I say thank you. Because of speaking with my friend ( YES ONCE AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FOR GOOD ) Magnis he basicly talked me back into returning to the forum.

So real quick again I NEED to ask Magnis to forgive me for mixing him up into this whole crap load of a mess that some on this forum were involved in. This is the SECOND time I was wrong about Magnis, and from here on out I will not judge Magnis from rumors whatever. I now also know Magnis enough to know that he is good people and would not act in such a way. So Magnis once again, thank you for helping me out, and sorry for getting you involved.

As for everyone else I want just to thank you all for those kind words you said. I was just about feed up but after reading what you folks wrote it got me thinking the right way again. So yes I am here to stay and wont leave this awesome forum.

Now just so you guys know I told some but not all I am in the us army, and this tuesday we are supposed to go do some field training for 10 or 11 days or so. I hope we come back early or something. So I ain't gone just training if you want to even call it that. Can't wait to get back, and work on the news help folks out as much as I can etc. Till then friends I shall return.

P.S. Can someone see if we can get tapewurm back as well because I think he mite have been involved in this mix up too, and like me mite of left for the wrong reasons. Just a tought for you folks.

Nice to have you back Eugen Popovici.

Can someone see if we can get tapewurm back as well because I think he mite have been involved in this mix up too, and like me mite of left for the wrong reasons. Just a tought for you folks.

As for TapeWurm, I will see if I can talk to him on ICQ. :D

You have surely pleased us all, thanks again Eugen Popovici. :lol:

So yes I am here to stay and wont leave this awesome forum.  

WOW! glad to hear it dude. i think its safe to say that you had us all worried for a second. but i always new you'd make the right choice. :lol: welcome back Eugen Popovici. :D

Awesome thank you gamecop lets get everything as right as possible again, like you have been trying since the nonsense started.

Dude, we've never gotten along 100%, but I can honestly say the loss of you to this or ANY forum, would be a serious blow.. if you have a problem you need to talk to someone about? I'm only a PM away.. my PMs rarely go more then 4 hours without me reading them.

Enigma is in the army. :D

Oh my god thats gotta take guts with all the terroist stuff going on in america.

i was thinking of joining the army other here, but im a wuss and cant stand the cold :lol:

TOGETHER WE WILL RULE THE WORLD.