a boris vallejo one

alexis

OOHHH YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! now you're talking. what site did you get these from? cause, the sites that i have been to have never had scans of this quality and of this size. WOW! good stuff indeed. :roll:

Man evolved bashing folk over the head with a home made club.

Art gives me a funny feeling inside that a human can take a paint brush and produce things like this, instead of bashing folk with a two by 4.

Artists have there own little bubble in life and i wish i had my own bubble to. :roll:

By the way my 56k drowned in information.

I am as we speak giving it tlc. :oops:

By the way my 56k drowned in information.  

I am as we speak giving it tlc.

yes, i would imagine so. :lol: but dont worry emsley. soon you shall be joining the fold, the wonderful world of dsl. then everything will be right with the world, you will see. :D

also, id like to add, the women in all these drawings here are all boris vallejo's wife. nice eh? :oops: hubba hubba. her name is julie bell, and she is a fantasy artist aswell. if youd like to check some of her stuff out, uhh...i mean her art :roll:, i highly recommend doing so. she is actually pretty good, in her own right. :?

if i had dsl would it of just popped up more or less straight away?

took it about ten seconds for me. alot of things come into play when talking about the speed of a dsl, cable connection, etc. for example, how many people in your area are getting the same dsl service as you? if its a low number, then your connection can be pretty fast. next, how close are you to where your local providers network is based? if you are close, like me, then this could also allow your connection to be good aswell. those are the two big ones that could be the diferance between a slow connection and a fast one. a more obvious one is what kind of high speed plan you get. most providers offer different grades with varying amounts of upstream and downstream. ofcourse there is a differance in cost. it just depends on which one suits your needs, and your wallet, the best. :roll:

I got a nice letter in the mail yesterday that reminded me..

Boris makes alot of designs for The Franklin Mint..

in fact his newest, "Warrior Princess, Warrior of the Golden Sword" just went on sale.

If you guys wanna see some of his best work, i'd suggest checking out one of their mags, or if you live near one of their stores (there is one in Mall of America) go check it out. You won't regret it =)

I think they have a website, but i don't know it.. most likely franklinmint.com or something like that.