What Is The Best Nes Emulator Around?

I Would definitly Say ZSNES search it you can get it from the ZSNES homepage just google it cause posting their homepage would break rules... and I don't break rules I can post games that are no longer copyrighted and are public domain as long as I credit the creator Or i use their base source files to create a new game. :thumbsdown:

Funny, the last time I checked ZSNES wasn't a NES emulator.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Would definitly Say ZSNES search it you can get it from the ZSNES homepage just google it cause posting their homepage would break rules... and I don't break rules I can post games that are no longer copyrighted and are public domain as long as I credit the creator Or i use their base source files to create a new game. :lol:

Funny, the last time I checked ZSNES wasn't a NES emulator.

Yes you can play nes roms on it its compatible.

No, you can't. The NES and SNES are completely different systems, and not even remotely similar. ZSNES emulates the SNES, and only that.

Whoever made you believe otherwise should be punched in the face repeatedly.

• 1 month later...

Wow...........say mummy, do you think this is one of the longest-lasting threads on these forums? I'm sure it's been around since the "Pre-Crisis" 1Emu days (back when we salivated over and dissected the newest Neo/CPS ROMS, all the Kawaks/Nebula/MAME/NRX hacks and the pervasive ROM trading/linking)......back before you were even a mod!

I still pop my head in here every once in a blue, especially to check out this thread right here. Seems like it was just yesterday that I created yet at the same like an eternity ago. I was still a fresh-out-of-High School dropout at the time, (left at beginning of Junior/11th Grade) and now I'm in the midst of my second year at a local college.

Oh yeah...........and I determined that Nestopia was the best NES emulator for me a long while ago. I was going through a NNNesterJ binge/phase up until the time that Nestopia became prominent. Regardless, I hardly do any NES emulating nowadays, 16-Bit and up for me.

:P

Probably the longest lasting thread is the "Hi! I'm New Here", but outside of that, this one is probably one of the longest at least, even though the page count isn't very high.

• 3 months later...