Anime Gobblers

Cominus

How come everytime i visit some anime board all people ever talk about is what flocking toonami dishes at them? Everbody always has something to say about Inuwasha, trigun, cowboy bebop(it's ok), yu yu hakusho, and yo-be-hoe, and ocasionally pokemon. Whats the dilio?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because those are mainstream anime. It's the ones that most of the people are exposed to. It's a pity. But I don't watch anime anymore, but when I do, it's the top quality stuff. :lol:

And Cominus, I absolutely love your new sig. :lol:

How the hell is Inyuasha mainstream?!?! WTF?!

Heh... I'd say it's a relative term. No anime is really mainstream in the USA or most other countries, with maybe the exception of Pokemon. By "mainstream" they are referring to what is actually aired on Cartoon Network... even if it is generally late at night. That's more mainstream than most other anime, but not truly mainstream in the same way that a show like CSI is mainstream.

Edited by Thraxen

Naruto is losing it because, if you've read the Manga, there should be no problem the show is going slow.

you guys really needa go to the animesuki forum, we talk about stuff not even shown in the u.s at all

Yeah...true. I'm not a member of the forums, but I regularly visit the place. :lol:

Btw Weir, have you seen Popotan?

Full Metal Alchemist is the best non-mainstream anime at the moment, IMO. :lol:

Edited by Agozer