Old cars

emsley

Who here loves old cars, stuff like mustangs and stuff.

For me its just the sound of a v6[8] engine turning other.

Beutfull sound.

Me and my freind are doing up a ford capri, with have succesfully installed a v8 into the belly of the beast.[well he did and his brothers i was just a wrench fetcher]

Oh man a rover v8 with an american block base.sweeet

Double exzausts at the back put your hand to it and feeeeel the power.

yah, im from the south(southern united states) so old cars are in my blood. :oops: i definately love the classics. i was restoring an old ford with some buddies, but we had to sell it before we finished. hopefully i'll get another chance in the future. :roll::lol:

I have plans to purchase a late 60's model Dodge Charger in decent shape (I don't wanna fork out the $ for one thats MINT) and refurb EVERYTHING myself. Thats the old car I like.

My fav car's would have to be:

Lamborghini Countach/Murcielago V12 (Diablo is k, but I prefer the other 2)

Mazda RX-7 Type GTC or RB

Mitsubishi GTO/GT 3000

Oh man just to have a yank man.

Just one mustang in navy blue and chrome finnish with the v8 purrrring away.

Love it i tell ya love it!

Has anyone got any sites eithier on v8 or any thing.

i will find a pick of a capri and post it up!!

http://www.v8capri.clubonline.org.uk/

There you go guys.

I own a capri also when looking at this capri notice the bumpers [ side front spoler]

Mine has no bumpers it has been de bumpered its a natral engine with a 2.o litere block.

Ill borrow my freinds digi cam and get a photo of the beast.

My freinds capri has extremly wide tyres at the back he had taken them of my car in return i got some rare alloy wheels.

If you got pics of your cars i would love to see them.VROOOOOOOOOOOM.

Yanks know how to build cars man.

If I can get my dream car I want a lambourghini Diablo or a Ferrari 360 Modena

to tell you the truth, my dream car wouldnt be a car, but a truck. maybe a ford or gmc 2 ton. man, that would be soooooo sweet. :roll: it sure would make my life a whole lot easier, for i would use it mostly for work. i need a good truck to haul all my equipment in. :oops:

i love that alfa romeo car dunno which model it is just know that there are only 2 on the world. One was used by Juan Manuel Fangio i think that one is in Argentina and the other one in Italy. it is pretty like the old speed racer ones