Ghost Stories

Inky

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes, if I stare at something for a really long time, I start to see microscopic stuff that's attached to the outer layer of my eyeball...Tooo freaky.

Sometimes, if I stare at something for a really long time, I start to see microscopic stuff that's attached to the outer layer of my eyeball...Tooo freaky.

When I was young, I thought I had ultra cool microscopic vision because I could see those until my opthamologist said that everyone sees them. :lol: I was so depressed...

When I was young, I thought I had ultra cool microscopic vision because I could see those until my opthamologist said that everyone sees them. :lol: I was so depressed...

But those things are so cool. Freaky, but cool.

the goriest thing i ever seen was when i was checking in my friends profile and he had a link..and i wondered what it was then i clicked on it and it was a clip of a guy getting his head cut off with a knife

where the heck do you get a clip of that??????? humanity seems disoriented and feeding off of violence bad bad people :lol: cant we all just live long happy lives?

It was probably the terrorist video that taped the slaying of the Jewish reporter for the Wall Street Journal (I'm not sure if that's what he worked for). The world is pretty depraved maidenmasher, you can find some really sick stuff on the internet if you look. Back on topic. I've never encountered any ghosts, but everytime I go to my great grandma's house (she's deceased, so really it's my great uncle's) I kinda get a spooky feeling. That's mainly because the house is so old and isolated.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

well this one time..i had a dream, about doing something..then as me and my family were going back from somewhere..i noticed this little green house..i dont know why but it attracted my attention..then the following morning..we went to the beach, and as we were coming back..thats when i saw it, it was that green house..i was like wtf? talk about weird deja vu..this was very strange indeed, i'm not lying..this really happened

back then i was about the age of 9

this usually happens 2 me alot of times.... i usually have 2 or 3 dreams a night

and one of them is a sneak preview of what will happen in the near future.......

2 of my friends also have subconces sneak preview dreams.......

or I don't have any dreams at all.....

this usually happens 2 me alot of times.... i usually have 2 or 3 dreams a night

and one of them is a sneak preview of what will happen in the near future.......

2 of my friends also have subconces sneak preview dreams.......

or I don't have any dreams at all.....

Actually, its been said that we dream a diffrent dream every hour while we sleep, the one you'll remember is the most recent (as in the last on before you woke up) dream.