Ghost Stories

Inky

As far as I'm concerned, what were not suppose to find out, were not to suppose to find out. But, were only human...Yeah, were screwed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed the page when I heard the MIDI.

And I remember when I went to Ogrish when I was 16. I intentionally watched all the vids with the highest shock rating, and none of that stuff really phased me.

EDIT: I see that now they're a pay site. Pretty sad, when people have to actually pay to see that kind of crap.

Edited by Jiggs

Pay site? That's blasphemy in the "gore industry"! Blah, that stuff was never all that great. The midi, IMO, was a pretty lame way to "boost" their atmosphere.

Edit: Sorry GameCop, didn't know for sure if I could post it. Anyways, I shouldn't have posted it. Again sorry. :D

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Keep it to the topic and keep it appropriate.

As far as I know..one time I fell asleep with my eyes open and I saw these mysterious shadow figures moving around in broad day light. It was extremely wierd, I'll never forget it. Then when I snapped out of it, I had a really bad headache. I felt like my mind did something it wasn't supposed to do. I guess I believe in ghosts, after all where do the stories come from?

Indeed, its from some sort of personal experience you have. Example, Deja Vu? Which is a french term, which is "Already seen" (HA LEARNING FRENCH IS A GOOD THING, For once :unsure:). I none believer can still question these ghosts as figments of the imagination. From past stories and such.

Sometimes when I turn my head really quickly I see some shadowy figure race by. But I really doubt that its a ghost, more like a hallucination.

More like a stalker :unsure: Or a hallucinatio of a stalker? Hehe lol j/k

well this one time..i had a dream, about doing something..then as me and my family were going back from somewhere..i noticed this little green house..i dont know why but it attracted my attention..then the following morning..we went to the beach, and as we were coming back..thats when i saw it, it was that green house..i was like wtf? talk about weird deja vu..this was very strange indeed, i'm not lying..this really happened

back then i was about the age of 9

IMO, stories are just that. Most people usually have an active imagination and the thought of the after life is always a consistent theme. After all, it gives us the feeling that there's something beyond the human "flesh" existance.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Sometimes when I turn my head really quickly I see some shadowy figure race by. But I really doubt that its a ghost, more like a hallucination.

L O L

I GET THAT SHI TOO!!

i turn my head back hella fast** gone.

:unsure::)