Questions............

MkT: Chameleon is the only secret char, but i forgot how to get him also

since he's just a flashing ninja that changes color randomly and has

the specific color's moves: Subzero1/Scorpion/Ermac/Reptile/Rain/Noob

1)choose any of the male characters that have the same outfit but have been pallete swapped(rain, scorpion, ermac, etc)

2)because the match starts, hold left+high punch+high kick+block(L1 on psx, or it won't work)+run(R2 on psx must be the button)

...and bam!!...Chamellion

....that same code works on UMK3 to turn smoke human...no joke :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The N64 version of MKT also had a chamelion character. Her name was Khamelion and she would switch between the "female ninjas." The code for Human Smoke is the same on the N64 MKT, IIRC. You don't have to know your opponent into the pit to fight Reptile in MK1, you just had to do a fatality with a double flawless victory and shadows in front of the moon. I don't know about the arcade version (haven't played it in a while), but on the Genesis version, Reptile (a.ka. "Scorpion" :D) could use both Scorpion and Sub-Zero's moves in any round. There was a Kombat Kode in MK3 that allowed the winner of the match to fight Smoke and there was one to fight Noob Saibot (a shadow version of Kano with a Scorpion spear). To unlock Smoke on the arcade, you had to enter the extended Kombat Kode that you got after finishing the game/losing. The same was true for unlocking Classic Sub-Zero, Ermac, and Millena in UMK3. To unlock Smoke on the Genesis and SNES, you needed to enter button cheats either before the main menu or at the main menu (Genesis had two ways to unlock him, IIRC).

He's there with Scorpion's spear. In UMK3, they remade him. He's identical to his MKT version (at least in the Genesis and SNES UMK3). I don't know why they have the graphics for Scorpion's spear but no Scorpion. :D At least they got wise a did UMK3. Noob was real cheap in UMK3/MKT because he could do a smoke "fireball" that disabled your opponent from being able to attack you. That coupled with the easy combos, you could beat the game no sweat. That's how I used to do it. :)

He's there with Scorpion's spear.  In UMK3, they remade him.  He's identical to his MKT version (at least in the Genesis and SNES UMK3).  I don't know why they have the graphics for Scorpion's spear but no Scorpion. :D  At least they got wise a did UMK3.  Noob was real cheap in UMK3/MKT because he could do a smoke "fireball" that disabled your opponent from being able to attack you.  That coupled with the easy combos, you could beat the game no sweat.  That's how I used to do it. :)

the shiity thing was that on umk3 he was the only one who didn't have an ending

Who, Noob or Human Smoke? Noob had an ending on the Genesis/SNES version and, AFAIK, you couldn't play as him at the arcades and only with a Gameshark/Pro Action Replay for the Saturn version. I haven't beaten UMK3 with Human Smoke, so I don't know if he had an ending or not. Funny thing about Noob's ending is that it led into MK4 (it talks about Shinnok coming in to take control). I think they were working on Sub-Zero Mythologies at the time, though.