Questions............

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I spent most of my time on my Amiga 500 at that time. I had ad various points a master system, a mega-drive (genesis) and a SNES, but I had HUNDREDS of games for my A500. That's because the guy I got it from and bought games from was a software pirate (and a heroin addict) unbeknownst to us at the time - so everytime I went over there to buy a game he'd give me a dozen or so games for free. Aah, those were the days.

i respect old things, heck i've been to hell and back when i was 12 to get

the Final Fantasies from 1 to 6 for nes and snes( roms and emus that time seemed the final frontier for me......... I respected old games and the arcade culture in the '80s my only regret is that i was not born earlier like in 1983 not in 1988 so that i would have been able to savour the quality games of that time......

That's when I was born, '83.

Yayy....me too. 21 years of gaming bliss. :D

Just sit on my ass and do nothin. All HW is done at school, I say. Watch movies, listen to music... you know, the whole ShuBangaBang.

Cowboy Bebop for sure too. Trigun for sure. Viewtiful Joe (1 &2) for sure. CvsSNK2 for sure. MvsC2 for sure. George Lopez for sure. Kill Bill Box Set from Japan for sure.

Junior year not for sure. :D

Anon.

ohh..believe me, I don't think you're gonna like Jr. year *looks at all the hwk he has*......who knows....maybe you will...ah well....Jr. year is when you should start taking ACT and SAT(ACT was ok, but I'll be taking SAT on may 1st)

No, I am in Junior year. I said "Junior year not for sure" as in I ain't diggin it.

I already took my ACT. I did pretty well. I had to; my GPA isn't all that pleasing to the eye of the UC (University of California) system. :D

Anon.

Man i was feeling old then i read LSD's post. I'm 27 and have been playing games as long as i can remember.

I have so much time as i only work 3 days a week as a printer. it's a cool job with good people and alot of gamers as it gives us stuff to do on our days off.

I spend my time doing boring stuff like decorating my house and all manner of other grown up stuff.

Spend all morning in the gym and all the rest of my freetime playing games, watching films and listening to music. Normal kinda stuff. Thats me!!!!

"Normal life"? Not sure what that is, but I hate routines and routines are most likely a part of a "normal" life, hence I wish I didn't have a normal life at times.

Uh...yeah, anyhow, I post here regularly for a while, then I stop for a few days or so, and repeat the pattern. Too much damn crap to do most of the time, living a "normal" life. :D LOL

Might have to take six courses next semester. Oh joy. And finals is just around the corner. Fellow college students, let us all join hands and rejoice! Finals, that period in time in which students are flung into a pure academic bliss -- heaven knows no other name. Yeah.... LOL

Meh, I'm 16, a canadian [subliminal]HOCKEY IS MY RELIGION[/subliminal] and currently working on my DEP and various other degees.

Man i was feeling old then i read LSD's post. I'm 27 and have been playing games as long as i can remember.

I have so much time as i only work 3 days a week as a printer. it's a cool job with good people and alot of gamers as it gives us stuff to do on our days off.

I spend my time doing boring stuff like decorating my house and all manner of other grown up stuff.

Spend all morning in the gym and all the rest of my freetime playing games, watching films and listening to music. Normal kinda stuff. Thats me!!!!

Whoa!! :lol: And you can do all this with just working 3 days a week?! Or are you not telling us that you're the son of a millionare, or perhaps married to some rich gal? :D