Questions............

im a 24 year old lesbian, I stared in such late night rentals such as Emulation Bangbus, Videogame controller in my %^##@ and Rumble Pack exotica.  I post here at 1emulation between scenes as im doing right now,

I didn't know we had females in here....Unless you're a 'male' lesbian.

Hahaha, male lesbian...kind of like Eddie Izzard. <_<

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im 18, i have a lot of time now bc i only go to school at college on mondays and fridays and the days in between i used to work. but since i dont anymore, im just takin a little hiatus till the summer comes. so yeah, i got mah DSL, and i post here as long as there is somethin interesting and fun to talk about. =) nice lil thing to do when u wanna kill time...kool people and vibe....

let's see... Full time sexy beast, lover to my mistress,SWINGER and student @ the academy Of art college san francisco [photography major]

wants to get a part time job@ PEET'S COFFEE AND TEA

FLACK STARFACKS

hangout, night driving, shopping, organizing and producing photoshoots of my friends [wants to land a job @ suicidegirls.com] taking pics of hot

goth,punk,emo,hipster ladies all day uh huh.

thinking of ways to delay the aging process and looking more beautiful, umm helping my friends hook up with "these ho's" i have no idea how does that work, me talking to them first for them usually they end up digging me instead <_<

CHOCOLATES CHOCOLATES AND MORE CHOCOLATES?

loves being overly flamboyant and over the top *loves the attention*

ranging from extreme outfits like, low rise viynl pants to leather or snake skin, to holding hands with my friend pretending we're a not so straight couple stuff like that.

SNK video games, good music

for the past 2 weeks i've been listening to nothing but

THE VELVET UNDERGROUND - yeah i've been in a psychedelic mood lately

i forget what else to put but yeah i'm sure this will help you answer the questions

By day, a mere high school student...

By night...a homicidal demon child, wielding a large pair of scissors and stalking children...and occasionaly XEternity.

I also enjoy video games, anime, and the black arts.

I'm 22, and doing Honours year at university. I used to have a vibrant social life, but homework, work, a radio show and organising a concert have culled that for now. Anyway, I like chatting and posting on forums while I do homework - I find that it keeps me focussed, and keeps me sitting at the screen, or at the desk. This year is a tough year - once its over, I will reclaim the night. I'm no socialite - to be honest, I have only just started gaining self esteem and self confidence in the last few years, but still, I miss going out to pubs and clubs so very very much.

Other hobbies include reading - anything from classics (I love Shakespeare) to fantasy, writing my own stories (yes, still working on my novel) and drawing. I like computer games, but I don't play them that much anymore. I think I have grown out of them, and I think many of them these days are shi...er, well, of not high quality. Emulation is fun though.

Just sit on my ass and do nothin. All HW is done at school, I say. Watch movies, listen to music... you know, the whole ShuBangaBang.

Cowboy Bebop for sure too. Trigun for sure. Viewtiful Joe (1 &2) for sure. CvsSNK2 for sure. MvsC2 for sure. George Lopez for sure. Kill Bill Box Set from Japan for sure.

Junior year not for sure. ;)

Anon.

Just sit on my ass and do nothin. All HW is done at school, I say. Watch movies, listen to music... you know, the whole ShuBangaBang.

Cowboy Bebop for sure too. Trigun for sure. Viewtiful Joe (1 &2) for sure. CvsSNK2 for sure. MvsC2 for sure. George Lopez for sure. Kill Bill Box Set from Japan for sure.

Junior year not for sure. :D

Anon.

ohh..believe me, I don't think you're gonna like Jr. year *looks at all the hwk he has*......who knows....maybe you will...ah well....Jr. year is when you should start taking ACT and SAT(ACT was ok, but I'll be taking SAT on may 1st)

Edited by Weirdanzeige

im a 24 year old lesbian, I stared in such late night rentals such as Emulation Bangbus, Videogame controller in my %^##@ and Rumble Pack exotica.  I post here at 1emulation between scenes as im doing right now,

I didn't know we had females in here....Unless you're a 'male' lesbian.

shouldnt matter. we cuss him all the same in flame wars :D

Hmm....it seems like I'm the oldest for now. I'm 28.

Working with SONY for now.

Start to join this forum since SVC days.

Check on this forum everyday during work time :D

Night time is for going out with my gf, meet friends and some gaming.

Currently playing Winning Eleven 7 on PC. :P