Questions............

ok, here's a question WHAT DO U GUYS DO NORMALY?

I mean how do u manage to post so much and live a normal life?

what type of net do u guys have?

which of u guys are teens, and which adults?

gamecop how old r u?! what do u do besides running the site? do live off the site?

i have mobile-phone connection and don't have acces at the cpu normaly except

for weekends and holidays(school problem)

would i have a posting spree if i'd learn better?

answer quick...!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 16 and I just post in whatever topic I find interesting, thats it

btw, starting a topic that gets a lot of replies raises your post count too

Edited by Weirdanzeige

I go to school and post at 1emu during my breaks. When I'm at work at school, I sit on the crappy Apple G3 and post at 1emu while my experiments are running.

Then I go home and do my work and write my lab reports and study. Then I watch Seinfeld. Then I play some games if I don't have a lot of work to do.

Oh yeah, and I'm 19 and a sophmore in college though its still technically my first year.

And I doubt GC will give any of his private info, he hasn't so far. :P But I imagine him to look like a motorcycle cop with the moustache and the really dark shades. And his job is to beat people with his baton and shock them with a Taser. What a great job. <_<

And I doubt GC will give any of his private info, he hasn't so far. :P But I imagine him to look like a motorcycle cop with the moustache and the really dark shades. And his job is to beat people with his baton and shock them with a Taser. What a great job.  <_>

I agree with the tazer thing, but a motorcycle dude with a mustache....too much gay vibes there.

Edited by Agozer

k, im 15, and i post during class cuz my school uses laptops

my interests (besides the obvious)

i like 2 draw and watch anime

and hangout, i also like standup comedy and jokes....

oh yeah i agree with agozer on the moustache thing

I'm a college student - I drop in 1emu just to see if anything big happens - I study when i'm home - Watch a bit of t.v. - Play a few games(NRX) - Lift Weights at the school gym - Chill with friends - I'm usually out during the weekends - Other stuff too - I do have a life

im a 24 year old lesbian, I stared in such late night rentals such as Emulation Bangbus, Videogame controller in my %^##@ and Rumble Pack exotica.  I post here at 1emulation between scenes as im doing right now,

So funny that I forgot to laugh...

im a 24 year old lesbian, I stared in such late night rentals such as Emulation Bangbus, Videogame controller in my %^##@ and Rumble Pack exotica.  I post here at 1emulation between scenes as im doing right now,

I didn't know we had females in here....Unless you're a 'male' lesbian.

I didn't know we had females in here....Unless you're a 'male' lesbian.

I think he is a 'male' lesbian. <_<