Shingo And King In Kof 2k2?!

You can only get them in the Dreamcast version of Kof2k2. In my opinion, they really aren't that special as secret characters. Unlocking Jae Hoon and Rock Howard...now thats something.

u forgot kusunagi <_<

Geese (PS2 2K2 Version), Geonitz (PS2 2k2 version), Riot of Blood Iori (PS2 2k2 Version), King, Shingo are not in the Neo-Geo versions. Kusanagi and Rugal is on all 3 versions :/ so there you go, all the characters.

Geese (PS2 2K2 Version), Geonitz (PS2 2k2 version), Riot of Blood Iori (PS2 2k2 Version), King, Shingo are not in the Neo-Geo versions. Kusanagi and Rugal is on all 3 versions  :/ so there you go, all the characters.

where is kusangi anyways i have my bios on debug and i can only get to rugal...help heh

;)

Geese (PS2 2K2 Version), Geonitz (PS2 2k2 version), Riot of Blood Iori (PS2 2k2 Version), King, Shingo are not in the Neo-Geo versions. Kusanagi and Rugal is on all 3 versions  :/ so there you go, all the characters.

where is kusangi anyways i have my bios on debug and i can only get to rugal...help heh

;)

You don't need a Debug BIOS to access Kusanagi or Chizuru. Check some FAQs and you'll find the correct input motions.

You don't need a Debug BIOS to access Kusanagi or Chizuru. Check some FAQs and you'll find the correct input motions.

I believe Chizuru is in 2k3 ;) not 2k2

I believe Chizuru is in 2k3 ;) not 2k2

After some serious thinking, I came to the conclusion that you were right and I'm high. Hmm....Kusanagi on KOF2002....So no other way than the Debug BIOS?