Updated Links....

Ok, im getting confused with all these kawa-x, kawa-hex, fba-xxx, and all these hacks which basically plays most of the same games....and most of them in this section are dead links....can someone update these links or mind giving me the current updated links or kawa-x or even fba-xx with crc checks disabled....thanx in advance...

the *official* kawa-x, fbax, and fba-xxx are on xbins. as for the hacked versions I dunno, we do need updated links.

and the latest fba-xxx with banned roms. if anyone compiles it let me know!

I always say, get them ASAP when the urls are posted please. You CAN PM GOGO or Artik for that Special FBAXXX. Or try the alt.binaries.CD.image.Xbox newsgroups.

On forums in french are the urls for Kawa-XXX. Forget Kawa-Hex, his is better, but if you must tryit for yourself:

KawaXXX:[url=Blah

BTW, the url no longer works for his KawaXXX!

Anyone wants it, should PM me and I'll send it tto them if its small, well the defaul.xbe is.. :(

Edited by Prican25

FBA-XXX does the most right now and has a very innovative menu, lots of bug fixes from lantus version, multiple skins, etc. If you're looking for the "special" version of fba-xxx, it's been talked about here http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...opic=6292&st=30

You will need to get the original from xbins or the fba-xxx official site and replace the xbe.

kawa-xxx i didn't like too much since some roms didn't act right as they do in kawa-hex (rotd is a big difference between the two) but as of right now, i ditched kawa-x for fbax since it has all games and all without taking out others (and the only one to play kof2003 untill mame gets vmm)

kawa-hex page i made still works btw and the link is in the pinned topic <_<