Embarrasing Game Your Playing

I bought Kingdom Hearts, which has a childish theme to it - nothing you'd expect from square, but i was an allright game i suppose... :ph34r:

"An alright game"? Wft is wrong with you? Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games Square has ever put out. :lol:

The realtime battle concept was pretty good, and the story was so-so, but the thing i hated about the game was the damn camera angles.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Kingdom Hearts, which has a childish theme to it - nothing you'd expect from square, but i was an allright game i suppose... :ph34r:

"An alright game"? Wft is wrong with you? Kingdom Hearts is one of the best games Square has ever put out. :lol:

The realtime battle concept was pretty good, and the story was so-so, but the thing i hated about the game was the damn camera angles.

The camera angles were sucky, but not enough to make me stop playing. :D

The camera angles were sucky, but not enough to make me stop playing. :D

That's another game I haven't played yet...it's a greatest hit now right?

I bought Kingdom Hearts, which has a childish theme to it - nothing you'd expect from square, but i was an allright game i suppose... :lol:

Dude, SquareSoft made Micky Mouse badass!

embarrassing game I've played? uhhh I guess crash bandicoot or pokemon... but i I don't find either very embarrassing... :(

Crash Bandicoot is awesome! I had a great time playing those games.