More Proof That Bush An Idiot.

Wizard

(LordKanti @ Apr 20 2004, 03:04 AM)They should teach our history all over the world. We're just that important.

I hope for all Americans' sake, you are not American, LordKanti.

From what you reply, I deduce that you are so ignorant in life, thinking that you can impose your AMerican values on anyone. Mind you, I have American friends who really respect other people's way of life, not trying to impose their life onto others.

I do hope you did not represent most of the Americans.

First off...I don't represent most Americans. Second of all, yes, I was being sarcastic.

Thank goodness for that!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush should do stand-up. "More and more of our imports are coming overseas". H4w.

actually, you got the quote wrong.. its "It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas."

This is in reference to the Oil Production strike in Venezuela(sp ?) --we were forced to get more oil from the OPEC nations because of it.

I give you this. It's GW's quotes that have made an impact of his stupidity.

instead of going to a totally partesan site, why not go here instead ? http://www.brainyquote.com/ -- Look up quotes of several political leaders and other famous people -- quotes that are good, bad and idiotic..

The Punkvoter site makes itself look pretty stupid by adding the "Dude its been more like 60 years" line, showing whoever designed the site doesnt understand the context of that quote.

If youre gonna call someone out on what they said, ya better make sure you do it the right way.

(BTW, Bush Senior and Clinton both have said some really funny stuff)

I give you this. It's GW's quotes that have made an impact of his stupidity.

instead of going to a totally partesan site, why not go here instead ? http://www.brainyquote.com/ -- Look up quotes of several political leaders and other famous people -- quotes that are good, bad and idiotic..

The Punkvoter site makes itself look pretty stupid by adding the "Dude its been more like 60 years" line, showing whoever designed the site doesnt understand the context of that quote.

If youre gonna call someone out on what they said, ya better make sure you do it the right way.

(BTW, Bush Senior and Clinton both have said some really funny stuff)

Exactly. I can't stand these uninformed punk morons who think they're so clever and funny by just posting a bit of a quote.

But miskie, Bush Jr. is president right now so who else are they going to make fun of?

This is how most political attack ads work. Each party takes a bit of a quote, misrepresents it, and basically fools the public. And its very effective. After Bush launched his ads againt Kerry, the polls reflected that almost immediately.

Don't be stupid and fall for these quote things. Do you research and figure out my Bush is a terrible president and he shouldn't be elected.

I'll give a hint where to start. Start looking at how he got started in business and his business practices. You'll see a man that should not be allowed to run a company much less a country. See how he got out of getting in trouble for insider trading. It's fascinating stuff.

I love how these websites never really post the really incriminating stuff about Bush. Just some stupid fibs he made when he was talking.

Not many places show what's really wrong with Bush. They don't show that he should have been indicted for insider trading. They don't show that he's a horrible businessman. They don't really give the proof and nity grity examples on how he got so far just because of his family name.

Well you should check this web...

And also read his books!! :ph34r:

I love how these websites never really post the really incriminating stuff about Bush. Just some stupid fibs he made when he was talking.

Not many places show what's really wrong with Bush. They don't show that he should have been indicted for insider trading. They don't show that he's a horrible businessman. They don't really give the proof and nity grity examples on how he got so far just because of his family name.

Well you should check this web...

And also read his books!! :lol:

What makes you think I haven't read his books? :ph34r:

I've read all his books and seen all his movies. I was even in line to get my book signed by him but I was too late. :D

Exactly. I can't stand these uninformed punk morons who think they're so clever and funny by just posting a bit of a quote.

But miskie, Bush Jr. is president right now so who else are they going to make fun of? 

This is how most political attack ads work. Each party takes a bit of a quote, misrepresents it, and  basically fools the public. And its very effective. After Bush launched his ads againt Kerry, the polls reflected that almost immediately.

yep, the person who is in charge is always the brunt of all the jokes. Its the way it is.

Propaganda Spin Machines are wonderful at distorting the truth. Its one of the things I like about http://factcheck.org -- its a great resource for those who dont know where to look to get far more accurate data.

Don't be stupid and fall for these quote things. Do you research and figure out my Bush is a terrible president and he shouldn't be elected.

I'll give a hint where to start. Start looking at how he got started in business and his business practices. You'll see a man that should not be allowed to run a company much less a country. See how he got out of getting in trouble for insider trading. It's fascinating stuff.

agreed, thats the Smart way to make up your mind.. research -- sadly in this race both major candidates have serious problems.. and, as for Nader.. Pfft, I wont even get into that :ph34r: