What Is The Easiest/hardest

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find starcraft a pretty hard game for me...

I think easiest would be... zelda: windwaker...

Starcraft is much harder if you play against a Korean. :( They're born to play StarCraft. But multiplayer gaming doesn't really count in judging whether a game is hard or not... :-D

Starcraft is much harder if you play against a Korean. :( They're born to play StarCraft. But multiplayer gaming doesn't really count in judging whether a game is hard or not... :-D

Koreans are the best multiplayers out there...I must be because they play at school all day. :D

Hardest - Ikaruga, the most frustrating game ever.

Easiest - Zelda, the Wind Waker - fanatastic experience but never truely challenging.

Ninja Turtles, for nes was an easy game, but i remember there was this level real a fuked up jump in it where you had to try atleast 50 times before you could get on it.

hardest, Rescue Rangers for nes, there is this level with these hatchets and a conveyer belt, total hell.

Edited by PLasticSlug

Starcraft is much harder if you play against a Korean. <_< They're born to play StarCraft. But multiplayer gaming doesn't really count in judging whether a game is hard or not... :P

Koreans are the best multiplayers out there...I must be because they play at school all day. ;)

All asians in general have a thing for RTS, but Korean's excel in StarCraft above all others. I've seen one play generals, and he sucks. Germans own at Generals tho :|

I noticed that Counter-Strike isn't dominated by Americans, but Sweds own the game.