Forum addition request!

Where is the Vintage Computer emulation forum?

Things like the Amiga, Atari XL's and ST, Apple II, Amstrad CPC.

I'm quite fond of those old suckers. And love toying around with XL/ST emulation.

I think we should have a forum for systems that didn't do so hot. Like the Jag, the 3DO and others like that. I know I can help mucho on the Jaguar front (Me Atari freak) and Baseley sure knows his stuff about some of the strangest/rarest consoles ever/never released.

I know, some could think "well that just belongs in General Console Emulation"..........but I don't believe so.

I can see the point on that. (Hence why I said it)

But what about the first part?

Vintage computer emulation should have it's own. They aren't infact Consoles.

Hey, There is something you can add to your FTP, Atari 2600/5200/etc roms.. and commodore64 roms (Is there a C64 emulator? I don't know)

The Atari department I could help you in.. I have a decent number of Atari and Colecovision roms laying around

Im with Cinder on this one.

A section for microcomputers and "other", i.e. the machines Cinder suggested would be whey cool.

Theres a load of great emulation that people dont get the chance to see, or there is not enough support form, i.e. for Amstrad CPC and Amiga etc...

Please.

I think this would be a pretty good idea too. I am a big fan of the older computers  :lol:

Cool, looks like there is support for this idea, there is enough shjt out there.

1) dont be afraid of machines you dont know.

2) just because you dont know, doesnt mean they are crap, i.e. there are machine more powerfull tha NEO GEO for 2d gaming that should not be dissmissed.

I can always help on jap computer emulation, give it a chance, when u see the power, you will wet your pants.

PS......i cant help you if you wet your pants.