Hero In Kill Bill Vol.2 Preview

u flockers, to whom accused me for spaming and being someone else... im not that same person ur talkign about, i havent been here for a while and now that im back to post a thread, u cut sick on me for no reason u mother fockers...

i am HansomeMonkey, prettiest monkey in the world :D

anyway i was refering to Kill bill vol.2 theres a preview of " Quatin Taratino present" "Hero", my point is, whats quatin taratino got to do with Hero ??? Hero wasnt produced or direct by quatin taratino??..

and my other question was about Infernal affair, just want to read people opinion on the movie thats all...

anyway i was refering to Kill bill vol.2 theres a preview of " Quatin Taratino present"  "Hero", my point is, whats quatin taratino got to do with Hero ??? Hero wasnt produced or direct by quatin taratino??..

He's bringing it to the US so it can be released in many more theatres. Kind of like how Francis Ford Coppola brought Suriyothai to the US last year.

And someone deleted my post here that I made earlier...why? I answered his question and there was nothing wrong with it.

Theres also, Taratino Presents "Iron Monkey" that came out several years ago, dubbed funnily i might add.