Hero In Kill Bill Vol.2 Preview

just want to know what u guys think of the new kill bill movie that has Hero preview with "presented by quentin taratino" in it??

Infernal Affair is showing at my local theatre, would like to know how good the movie is, if anyone of u guys saw it, im planing to go and see it tomorrow night...

Edited by HandsomeMonkey

There's already a kill bill thread you moron ( :P gryph) stop spaming.

Umm.... I think he is talking about a movie that was previewed right before Kill Bill Vol. 2... Please reserve comments until we find out his level of idiocy... :D

Anon.

Well the title makes it seem like he is prefering to the Hero or Heroine of Kill Bill Vol 2...not another movie :)

I hope people know that its the same person in both the movies and Vol.2 is the conclusion. This is what happens when the company you made the movie for cuts a 4 hour saga into two 90 minute movies.

It had to be made into to parts because the production company thought no one would wanna sit in a cinema for 4 hours watching a movie....and plus they make more money this way :lol:

L.O.T.R.s???

It had to be made into to parts because the production company thought no one would wanna sit in a cinema for 4 hours watching a movie....and plus they make more money this way :lol:

L.O.T.R.s???

Oh yeah I forgot about L.O.T.R but that movie rocked...:lol: