Your Game Collection!

http://users.ign.com/my/sb?action=viewUser...mes=y&objType=1

I haven't listed most of my PC games(too many), and I have a big stack of DC games somewhere too.  These are just from memory, I could still find a lot of old NES/SNES/Genesis carts somewhere.  And probobly some PSX games, too.

On a side note, where can I get the DOSbox?

I can't find DOS on XP at all.

Start > Run > type CMD and click run.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About quality over quantity, i can safeley say that NONE of my games suck, I dont buy crappy games, its my sixth sense, the only crappy games I end up with are the ones my mom buys me for christmas haha, and sometimes those games arent too crappy

In fact, i can also say that 85% of my games are unbeleivably good, the kind you never get bored of

how do i do it? Anything that blows, gets sold.

About quality over quantity, i can safeley say that NONE of my games suck, I dont buy crappy games, its my sixth sense, the only crappy games I end up with are the ones my mom buys me for christmas haha, and sometimes those games arent too crappy

In fact, i can also say that 85% of my games are unbeleivably good, the kind you never get bored of

how do i do it? Anything that blows, gets sold.

I too am that way. I do my research before I buy a game. And I usually know what games I will buy before hand. For example, I KNOW that I will definitely buy Duke Nukem Forever. I can just feel it. Half Life 2, Doom III, and STALKER will also be paid for. I can't think of anything else that I would want to pay for.

I haven't listed most of my PC games(too many), and I have a big stack of DC games somewhere too.  These are just from memory, I could still find a lot of old NES/SNES/Genesis carts somewhere.  And probobly some PSX games, too.

Why is that linked to my collection?

The link is generic, so anyone that has a list there will be linked to their own. He needs one with his username

like http://users.ign.com/collection/cominus?objType=1 is a direct link to yours.........however because of this or whatever reason, youve switched it to non-public.

lol paranoid.

where it says cominus on the link is where the username would go. I tried LordKanti and lordkanti but no username exists, kanti brings up the "That game collection is not public. " message.

so who knows

The link is generic, so anyone that has a list there will be linked to their own. He needs one with his username

like http://users.ign.com/collection/cominus?objType=1 is a direct link to yours.........however because of this or whatever reason, youve switched it to non-public.

lol paranoid.

where it says cominus on the link is where the username would go. I tried LordKanti and lordkanti but no username exists, kanti brings up the "That game collection is not public. " message.

so who knows

I'm a man of many names...

My username for IGN is Ghede_Barrows

I try to use as many different usernames as possible. I don't know why.

Isn't worth my time to go through and add 'em all. I have about 70 PS2 games, a couple hundred PS1 games (at least), 180 DC games, 11 GC games, 0 Xbox, a couple hundred ps2 games, then, if you count my PGen and PS2 Snes Emu's I got a few hundred games on each dvd, and then about 125 PS2 games. My divx movies that I play on my PS2 count as games? lol. Since they're inserted into a gamesystem... I got about 600+ of those. I did notice that quite a few of the games I have, IGN doesn't even list.

Edited by Mi|enko

Unless you are going to pay me, there is no way in HELL I'm compiling a list of all the games I have. Just my retail games for PC alone would be a chore (About 350), let alone all the "backups" I have for DC/PC and other consoles.

No kidding. I only did half of my PSX and PC collection. I still own a lot of old PC games that will take a long time to find them :/

Yea, theres way too many to count, exspecially on PC. I could list all my console games I guess, but it would take too long to get all the PC games I have collected or got from my brother over the years.

Well, if you think about it, it is also good for archiving purposes. You can FINALLY know what games you got.

Anon.

I already know the good ones pretty much off by heart. It would take too long to do, even for my own knowledge. Hell then I'd have to dig through boxes to find old carts and even disks for Atari systems n stuff. No spank j00! :lol:

psst How long can we make this quote chain go? :ph34r:

Well, for all of you moaning and crying, look at this guy's collection:

INSANE COLLECTION!!!

Anon.

I got more systems than him but he beats me at games, even thought i have those game as roms, i should burn them.

Dream Cast -

Shenmue

Shenmue 2

Virtua Fighter 3

Dead or Alive 2 LE

Fighting Vipers 2

Street Fighter 3 third strike

Capcom Vs. SNK 2

Capcom Vs. SNK

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Fire prowrestling D

Giant Gram pro wrestling