.kkrieger Beta Version

Hey everyone, I just recieved news about a FPS created by a Deutch team that has a Unreal Tournament type look. The beta itself is a death match type game.

But the catch is this....its only 96 kb! Yes, I am not joking. It seems that these dudes have used advanced programming techniques to do this.

Here are some screens of it.

kkrieger_snapshot1.jpg

kkrieger_snapshot5.jpg

You can download it at http://www.theprodukkt.com/

It seems you need a good and fast computer with a GeForce 4 graphics card to run. I haven't been able to run it because of my crap comp but I hope I can get some reviews from people who try it.

Hey moron, do a search before you post a topic. Its old news and I already started a topic on it the day it was on Slashdot! So not only are you late with this news, you also started a useless topic.

But I'll post a short review of the game anyway. It's not bad in any sense but since I can't change the controls to an inverted mouse and the arrow keys for movement, that kind of ruined some of the experience. But for 96 kb, its way better than some of the 700 mb FPS games that have come out in recent years.

But I'll post a short review of the game anyway. It's not bad in any sense but since I can't change the controls to an inverted mouse and the arrow keys for movement, that kind of ruined some of the experience. But for 96 kb, its way better than some of the 700 mb FPS games that have come out in recent years.

I can tell you now. Your computer needs to BE REALLY FSKCING GOOD TO RUN THIS.

Ok, from my slideshow experience, yes slideshow.

It's fun, but my weak computer can't handle it.

Hey moron, do a search before you post a topic. Its old news and I already started a topic on it the day it was on Slashdot! So not only are you late with this news, you also started a useless topic.

Good for you, and I don't really like being called a moron. It would be your cause of death if you ever said that to me face to face.

Good for you, and I don't really like being called a moron. It would be your cause of death if you ever said that to me face to face.

Christ, everyone makes threats.

Face to face or not. And you should of searched before hand. Unless you came back.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! People like you make me laugh. Hahahahahahaha!

Edited by GryphonKlaw