Religious Things That Make The World...

Wizard

FreshyK you'd have to be the funniest and one of the niceest people on these boards :D....hehehehe....see FreshyK is proof that not having an religion = being a bad person :lol:

Hmph...I am a very nice person. I've never been mean to anyone on this board ever! :lol:

Do I sense an aura of sarcasm in that post? :o

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you K'Dash. War is never good but when you need to protect yourself and your country and its the last resort you must do everything in your power...so sometimes War is the only way...

True. My grandfather fought in the finnish Winter War against the invading russians...We didn't win, but the russians thought that we were a good adversary. So maybe that's why we are independent now.

And we are the only country in the history of the world that has paid it's "war fees" (I don't know what the correct term is) in full.

Edited by Agozer

And we are the only country in the history of the world that has paid it's "war fees" (I don't know what the correct term is) in full.

I think it's war debt, but I'm not sure either.

War debt would be closer to the truth.

black rappers believe in god, and they do lots of mean things, like diss other people lol

:( Being Black and a Rapper doesn't = Good Law Abiding person :-D

It's "Being Black and a Rapper != Good Law Abiding person"

Rappers think too highly of themselves.

black rappers believe in god, and they do lots of mean things, like diss other people lol

Agozer you cannot say that because there are some rappers (not sure of a popular rapper) that are good law abiding citizens...

Agozer you cannot say that because there are some rappers (not sure of a popular rapper) that are good law abiding citizens...

I'm only joking. It's just their image that bothers me.

anyway to stear this topic back on track (or wreck the flow <_<)

one thing thats always got to me about god, is say, he did exist and created the universe and he is all powerful THEN he asks everyone he made to worship him because he created it (yeah, i know about free will and all that). i find that a bit much. why should we cant you just be happy with what you made god? WHY? WHY?