Religious Things That Make The World...

Wizard

I've lost my grandfather died during a civil war in the Phillipines. War is not cool as it's happening. War is useless, but as humans it happens.

Who wants another mass genocide? I sure as hell don't want one. Especially when it's one's own people.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you K'Dash. War is never good but when you need to protect yourself and your country and its the last resort you must do everything in your power...so sometimes War is the only way...

Too true.

I feel sorry for the American soldiers who are now at Iraq. ( I am not American)

They are there to serve their country, believing in their leader, but in truth, the war is not justified. The soldiers do not deserve to be at Iraq. THe soldiers do not deserve to die there. I hang my head in shame when I know George W. Bush claim he is a God fearing Christian. He has already broke almost ALL of the Commandments. hanginl

Same thing to what happenned now in Palestine. Why there are suicide bombers?

They have no choice! That is the only way they can retialiate. They can't match the superiority of Israel's army. They resort to suicide bombing.

Religion is never the issue here. People just use religion as an excuse to discriminate certain races.

Opinions, opinions. Don't forget about Buddha, he affected millions around the world. Also, the "historical" evidence sounds more like heresay rather than actual evidence. Currently, nothing supports the idea that there was a Nazareth in Israel, not even the historian Josephus, that you've mentioned.

You got me there! I am no historian, so I can't prove what you have just said hanginl

The bottom line is:

Having a religion is a good thing, IMO. THere is no religion in the world that ask you to do evil. Whether it is Judaism, Islam, Christian or Buddhism, all religions

ask us to live in peace with each others and love one another.

So, basically, have a religion, kids :D

I don't need a religion to tell me to be a nice person. I know that already. Why do people think that you have to believe in a religion to do nice things. I do more nice things than any religious person that I know.

I don't need a religion to tell me to be a nice person. I know that already. Why do people think that you have to believe in a religion to do nice things. I do more nice things than any religious person that I know.

Good for you!! hanginl

The world would be a much better place to live in if there are more people like you :D

FreshyK you'd have to be the funniest and one of the niceest people on these boards :D....hehehehe....see FreshyK is proof that not having an religion = being a bad person :lol:

Hmph...I am a very nice person. I've never been mean to anyone on this board ever! :o

FreshyK you'd have to be the funniest and one of the niceest people on these boards :D....hehehehe....see FreshyK is proof that not having an religion = being a bad person :lol:

Hmph...I am a very nice person. I've never been mean to anyone on this board ever! :o

What about the Cominus Flame war thread???

Opinions, opinions. Don't forget about Buddha, he affected millions around the world. Also, the "historical" evidence sounds more like heresay rather than actual evidence. Currently, nothing supports the idea that there was a Nazareth in Israel, not even the historian Josephus, that you've mentioned.

You got me there! I am no historian, so I can't prove what you have just said :D

The bottom line is:

Having a religion is a good thing, IMO. THere is no religion in the world that ask you to do evil. Whether it is Judaism, Islam, Christian or Buddhism, all religions

ask us to live in peace with each others and love one another.

So, basically, have a religion, kids :o

Peace blows. I'd rather die on a killing spree than live...in peace!

Kanti if you really believe that why aren't you in the Armed Forces???? Why aren't you in Iraq??? Why are you instead on the net talking crap???

Man I hate it when people talk crap when they don't understand anything...War is not good. My family has lost 2 uncles because of war (They were in the Indian Army and died defending their country) and it is not easy...so STFU

The world must be in a constant balance of good and evil...

Within all good there is evil, and within evil good...

So yeah, I try to balance things out.