Religious Things That Make The World...

Wizard

well i am a athiest and don't believe in any kind of reality after this one

i always think death is like before you were born, remeber that?

nope :unsure:

thats why u should be nice to everyone because you only have 70-100 years alive

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or how about fulfilling your wants? After all, lifes short, play hard (or however it went). Thats what Satanists believe. By Satanists, I'm referring to those who belong to the Church of Satan rather people who actually worship Satan. Besides, to quote the great Homer (Simpson): "Getting people to like you is hard. You have to be nice all the time. Getting people to hate you doesn't require anything." Dang I butchered that quote, oh well.

This Infidel Guy site is stupid because of its essays from pseudo intellectual morons. These guys give athiests a bad name.

The Bill of Rights was BASED on the Ten Commandments. Kind of like how some movies are BASED on a book or real life events. It wasn't supposed to be a direct translation. It was changed so that people (only white males though) could be free.

And speaking of the 10 Commandments, everyone should see (or listen to) George Carlin's version. He shrinks it all down to 1 commandment which is all we really need.

And that evolution article was just so bad...soooo bad that it makes all the other articles crap. How could someone be so stupid and expect people to actually believe what they're writing?!?! That article is almost as bad, if not worse, than the Bible. :unsure:

Thats your view thought.

About the evolution thing? Well that guy's just completely wrong and moronic in that article.

The rest are just my thoughts.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Everyone has their mind, and the evo artica, upon re-readingl is crap. DDay doesn't completely know what hes talking about.

Well, GryphonKlaw, the Bill of Rights must have been VERY loosely based on the Ten Commandments then. No laws match other than theft and murder. I don't know if we've ever had laws on adultery, definitely not coveting, and probably not about keeping the Sabbath. Blasphemy wasn't taken into account either. The whole "based on" argument crumbles when you realize they only kept the "biggies."

Well, GryphonKlaw, the Bill of Rights must have been VERY loosely based on the Ten Commandments then.  No laws match other than theft and murder.  I don't know if we've ever had laws on adultery, definitely not coveting, and probably not about keeping the Sabbath.  Blasphemy wasn't taken into account either.  The whole "based on" argument crumbles when you realize they only kept the "biggies."

And...I know its very loosely based. I'm just responding to the thing in the first page where he says the First Amendment violates 7 of the Commandments as if the Bill of Rights is directly taken from the 10 Commandments.

We learned all this in government class which sucked major amounts of ass...but that's a completely different story.