Mod Requisites?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe somekind of a meter (like the Warning meter) that the admins can tweak based on your actions. :D

Nah, that would be too much work.

that would be annoying actually. Its like us judging and reviewing you guys and We wouldn't want that.

You're all equal :ph34r:<_<

Maybe somekind of a meter (like the Warning meter) that the admins can tweak based on your actions. :D

that would be annoying actually. Its like us judging and reviewing you guys and We wouldn't want that.

You're all equal :ph34r:<_>

I agree. This place should judge members so so harshly....and what if admins would start to pick 'favorites' and putting down others for no apparent reason?

That would be....unthinkable.

Maybe somekind of a meter (like the Warning meter) that the admins can tweak based on your actions. :-D

You're all equal :P<_<

know anyone else who's been suspended for posting drunk? :D:ph34r:

You're all equal :ph34r:<_<

I agree. This place should judge members so so harshly....and what if admins would start to pick 'favorites' and putting down others for no apparent reason?

That would be....unthinkable.

reminds me of A@H forums :-D

Am I trustworthy? i dont know how you would tell, I havent done anything amazingly stupid or put down the forums, so i think i am...am i?