Mod Requisites?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.  It doesn't seem bad.  I didn't find any GBA or new Neo Geo roms there, much less PS2, Xbox, or Gamecube ISOs.

I don't know, all I know is that there must be a reason, otherwise it wouldn't be on the list :unsure:

Eh, he's not bad.  They just have a personal feud, I guess.  BTW, iq_132, is there anything on Edge Emulation that goes against RomShare's rules?  That "search engine" at the top is an ad, I think.  I'm just curious because ender thought there was something wrong with that site.

edgeemu is on the RS mod's bad link list. sorry :lol:

are we on the bad list? :unsure:

Eh, he's not bad.  They just have a personal feud, I guess.  BTW, iq_132, is there anything on Edge Emulation that goes against RomShare's rules?  That "search engine" at the top is an ad, I think.  I'm just curious because ender thought there was something wrong with that site.

Yes :P

Prican, I didn't ban you.  :lol:  I'm not sure what happened, but the thread did not get deleted like I intended.

i never said you did but its all good now thx to StriderSkorpion for the files i needed :P i'll just wait till i'm unbanned to read up on more fba tech help :unsure:

Yes :P

since when and why?!

And this, boys and girls, is how we get way off topic!

I wish I was a mod somewhere... No one likes me because I have multiple personalities.

I'll just summarize in a list instead of writing all out, bet most of you already knew but just for a little critique:

-Devotion and dedication to the forums

-Activity (drop by during your spare time and talk)

-Most importantly: Helping around

-Trust, let the admins/staff know that you are trustworthy

-Controlling yer Habit in forums (language, etc)

Just to let you know, your posts does not count, but what counts is yer quality put into the forum. :D

How does someone display trust on a forum? I can see how the others one can be done, but trust?

EDIT: Dammit! The quote tags started messing up. It gave all this gibberish.

Edited by GryphonKlaw