Mod Requisites?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh well, most of my time is here anyway :D only times i went there mainly was for johnboy dats and fba tech help but johnboy isn't making dats any more so it will only be for one thing mainly now.

StriderSkorpion i have all the other sets of mslug4 so whatever is best is fine with me ;) thx

Nope ender didn't bother. Iq didn't really get on your case, it was Square, like I said. PRican25, here's your post from RomShare.

looking for mslug4k

I know you didn't say much, but apparently they believed you were asking for the rom. I mentioned in the thread (and in this thread) that I could provide patches for you (maybe).

Weird, I was just curious because the post confused the heck out of me.  I was expecting to see the current post, but all I found was your request and iq_132, ender, and Square74 jumping all over you for it (mainly Square, not positive about ender posting).

nah, ender didn't do anything, it was mainly square(I hate him, and he hates me).

but what I don't understand is how they made me my own seperate post rather than just closing the thread in general :D

ah well....

Weirdanzeige, didn't you get in trouble recently at the RomShare forums?  Square74 said something about how they've dealt with all your rule breaking until you requested a Metal Slug 4 rom and he said that was your last warning?  I only mention this because there are two topics (one was technically moved the Recycle Bin) that asks which are the best v roms for Metal Slug 4.  Shiba, that's not too weird.  I kinda just showed up and tried to help in most areas.  Of course, my first post was a rom request just like most new people.

dunno if that was really him but i know for sure i got banned recently from there tho my last post was asking for mslug4k v rom patches and not the roms (iq_132 did catch me doing a rom request of it before but sent me a pm telling me he deleted it cuz he didn't know if i was really asking for the roms or patches but didn't mention anything about a ban) :unsure:

anyone how long first-time bans last? :lol:

also if anyone can, post the patches for mslug4k v roms :P

Prican, I didn't ban you. :| I'm not sure what happened, but the thread did not get deleted like I intended.

it was mainly square(I hate him, and he hates me).

LOL, Square doesn't hate you... it's more a feeling of extreme dislike :P

but what I don't understand is how they made me my own seperate post rather than just closing the thread in general 

That's a neat vbulletin feature called "split thread." It comes in handy if theres a thread that is pretty good, but there's 1 or 2 posts that are bad.

Edited by iq_132

Eh, he's not bad.  They just have a personal feud, I guess.  BTW, iq_132, is there anything on Edge Emulation that goes against RomShare's rules?  That "search engine" at the top is an ad, I think.  I'm just curious because ender thought there was something wrong with that site.

edgeemu is on the RS mod's bad link list. sorry :unsure: