Mod Requisites?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd join ;) Got lots of dc stuff.

Anyway, back on topic...

I got made a mod over at romshare by being a daily poster, a decent guy (I guess :D), showing a good knowledge of the rules, and being helpful.

Weirdanzeige, didn't you get in trouble recently at the RomShare forums? Square74 said something about how they've dealt with all your rule breaking until you requested a Metal Slug 4 rom and he said that was your last warning? I only mention this because there are two topics (one was technically moved the Recycle Bin) that asks which are the best v roms for Metal Slug 4. Shiba, that's not too weird. I kinda just showed up and tried to help in most areas. Of course, my first post was a rom request just like most new people.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Weirdanzeige, didn't you get in trouble recently at the RomShare forums?  Square74 said something about how they've dealt with all your rule breaking until you requested a Metal Slug 4 rom and he said that was your last warning?  I only mention this because there are two topics (one was technically moved the Recycle Bin) that asks which are the best v roms for Metal Slug 4.  Shiba, that's not too weird.  I kinda just showed up and tried to help in most areas.  Of course, my first post was a rom request just like most new people.

dunno if that was really him but i know for sure i got banned recently from there tho my last post was asking for mslug4k v rom patches and not the roms (iq_132 did catch me doing a rom request of it before but sent me a pm telling me he deleted it cuz he didn't know if i was really asking for the roms or patches but didn't mention anything about a ban) :D

anyone how long first-time bans last? ;)

also if anyone can, post the patches for mslug4k v roms :D

Edited by Prican25

Weirdanzeige, didn't you get in trouble recently at the RomShare forums?  Square74 said something about how they've dealt with all your rule breaking until you requested a Metal Slug 4 rom and he said that was your last warning?  I only mention this because there are two topics (one was technically moved the Recycle Bin) that asks which are the best v roms for Metal Slug 4.  Shiba, that's not too weird.  I kinda just showed up and tried to help in most areas.  Of course, my first post was a rom request just like most new people.

notice the laugh icon? I was being sarcastic :D

Actually, PRican, the post asked for mslug4k, which got you banned. The mods/admin(s) must've thought you were talking about the rom. I replied about the patches. BTW, what CRCs do you need a patch for the v roms (original rom CRCs)? On the banning note, apparently you can come back eventually (don't know about the downloads, though). After all, wasn't Niemend banned twice (I think it says that in his/her title or whatever it's called).