Mod Requisites?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamecop won't mod you that easily(I'm not really a mod of the forums, I just mod the direct connect/Emu Rom Hub section cause I'm a co-owner of that hub, though I have asked Gamecop for a promotion, and he said no because he doesn't do that stuff too easily anymore.....especially if its who you are *looks at warning for the time he was drunk posting*

And doesn't this board already have enough mods? And they're still active and moderate pretty damn well. I really doubt GC will apoint any new moderators anytime soon.

And I'm sure Agozer would be the first choice as a new moderator since he's always here.

And doesn't this board already have enough mods? And they're still active and moderate pretty damn well. I really doubt GC will apoint any new moderators anytime soon.

And I'm sure Agozer would be the first choice as a new moderator since he's always here.

True. Actually, I was just wonderin. I don't really want to be a mod... unless the job was appointed to me... :)

Anon.

Meh. I guess the requirements are.

Help out

Be nice to others

Be active

Help out a lot

Thats what james prican and neoghost did and they became new mods.

Me? I posted a ton in the beginning stages and somehow I got made mod and I was surprised as hell....and then I was promoted to administrator hehe.

Well w/e just have fun posting

I believe that GameCop thinks long and hard before even considering modding people; and this is how it should be. What Disoblige said pretty much goes too.

~ Don't ask, we pick you.

If I told you the requisites, then how would I know your real self? Maybe I wouldn't get the moderator that I thought? That's why I don't post requisites. Just be yourself and if all works out ok, you might login one day with one to many menu options!

If I told you the requisites, then how would I know your real self? Maybe I wouldn't get the moderator that I thought? That's why I don't post requisites. Just be yourself and if all works out ok, you might login one day with one to many menu options!

In Other words: I'll be thinking about it for a long time :)

and there's no one realer than Weirdanzeige

Sounds like a fantasy movie where you wake up and you're a whole different person. :)

heh...i remeber being admined at anarchy forums..woo..that was great...

I like this forum, i help out alot, and im here every day, I would make ALOT more posts per day, but my family is moving and we have toooons of work to do, but once the move is over ill have more free time, and cable ;)

300X faster internet because 300X posting abilities!!

Im gonna be uploading stuff and putting things up for download almost every day just because im nice :D

I like helping people, expecially with the Dreamcast :D

(BTW, did any of you think it was weird that i just kinda showed up outta no where and started helping everyone left and right with the Dreamcast and stuff?)