I'm leaving A@H

ken_cinder

I am getting sick of A@H too.. Way to many pop-ups/ banner ads all over the place.

Tim is just a damned Financial wizard who knows how to earn extra profits from both his site and for himself :idea:.

And now all of a sudden the admin of the site Teckel (TIM) is now posting all this stuff in how some religions are bad and stating a bunch of crap.

Yeaa...I know how you feel about hypocrites :D

And you are right the whole forum is current affairs, thats one reason why I have this forum and why I made it.

Well i dont agree on that, dispite the fact that General Discussion board from most emulation site is among the biggest of all, Well, if anyone seems to dislike about it, easy...just ignore it and post in the A@H emulation forums. :idea:

Ask several people at A@H..  

he's changed, and in some cases, locked their avatar, and their title, saying that they are gay, of screwwed in teh head.. Publically tells people how stupid and wrong they are..  

When someone Spam too many times..he always gave them a gh3y avatar/custom title or a temporary ban :D man !! this has been abuse for way too many times and still. :idea:

Personally, he's a discrimintory (censored) that constantly claims that the USA is the #1 country in the world, and anyone else should get down on their hands and knees, and worship the ground they walk on.  

When I pointed out this to him.. this is what he said QUOTE:  

"The sooner you realize this. the better off you'll be."

Very good point !! He seems like he always right what he said while argueing over certain subject, but also seems like he always win in a debate :D

When I pointed out this to him.. this is what he said QUOTE:  

"The sooner you realize this. the better off you'll be."

bwahahaha

typical yankee ****, hehehe

just don´t pay attention to it  :D

Once I made my LOCATION "Anti-America"

He changed it.