I'm leaving A@H

ken_cinder

Thats right...........I'm playing a 50/50 split of my time on here and A@H now.

The more this place livens up, the more I'll be here, and less at A@H.

I'm getting sick and f*cking tired of the way things are over there now.

It's all CURRENT AFFAIRS, bible thumping and spamming now.

With only a select few of us actually contributing to what it's really about. Games!

Now I don't mind Current Affairs, with some goofy stuff.

But if you go look.........the entire past week has been crap!

I look forward to spending more of my posting time here, where it can be qualitive and not quantative/retarded!

good stuff man! i totally agree with you. even though i have been a member of many forums myself, i never really cared for them all that much. until, that is, i became a member of emulforums. the stuff you are talking about at A@H has really developed alot quite recently over there i have noticed. i rarely post over there anymore. i just basically browse the board incase i see something worth responding to. but anyway, im glad to see you have chosen us over them. maybe, the "select few" you are speaking of, will soon be led here aswell.:D

I am getting sick of A@H too.. Way to many pop-ups/ banner ads all over the place. And now all of a sudden the admin of the site Teckel (TIM) is now posting all this stuff in how some religions are bad and stating a bunch of crap. And you are right the whole forum is current affairs, thats one reason why I have this forum and why I made it.

1. This forum has no popups/ banner ads.

2. Style Costumizable

3. Language Costumizable (COMING SOON)

4. Makes Softwares To Help People

5. You are able to post links to whatever you want.

6. Restrictions are much lower than regular forums.

7. We Have Roms & Isos.

Hell if you notice in the stats, my thread is on the top of the list, why, because I am helping people to find roms or now (SomeBoddy) is since I gave him the job.

And right now basically all I see in A@H Forums is:

path3.jpg

:D:idea:

Ask several people at A@H..

he's changed, and in some cases, locked their avatar, and their title, saying that they are gay, of screwwed in teh head.. Publically tells people how stupid and wrong they are..

If 2/3 of the board disagree with him.. he goes "Guess what, yer ALL wrong" and locks the thread, and deletes any other thread about it thats started.

Personally, he's a discrimintory (censored) that constantly claims that the USA is the #1 country in the world, and anyone else should get down on their hands and knees, and worship the ground they walk on.

When I pointed out this to him.. this is what he said QUOTE:

"The sooner you realize this. the better off you'll be."

You are absollutely right SgtSarros.

I myself hate it when you have so many abilites and try to make your opinions facts, without anyone saying anything about it.

That is why so many people are getting pissed at him, but we all know they can't say what they really want to say or they will be banned, so some of them agree with them even though they know nothing about the subject.

Trust me....when the time comes that I say goodbye to that forum for good.

You can rest assured I will go out with a BANG.

I'm sure those of you that have read my posts (The ones besides the helpful/informative ones) know exactly how I can be.

So just add "I'm leaving for good" to the equation, and I'm sure you can picture it. :D

I can picture it too. Hell wouldn't the username and password for your ftp change too?

Isn't like the username: aah?

Well if you do decide to change it and leave a@H, change it to:

Username: emulforums

Pass:.cjb.net

But yeah, they would seriously be pissed. :D

a@h is a crazy place.

The only thing i dont like about it is the quotes.

it just becomes a headache they all quaote each other and it spams in to oblivion.

Other than that there are good people there and im happy with everything i got at the moment :D

Thats right...........I'm playing a 50/50 split of my time on here and A@H now.  

The more this place livens up, the more I'll be here, and less at A@H.  

I'm getting sick and f*cking tired of the way things are over there now.  

It's all CURRENT AFFAIRS, bible thumping and spamming now.  

With only a select few of us actually contributing to what it's really about. Games!  

Now I don't mind Current Affairs, with some goofy stuff.  

But if you go look.........the entire past week has been crap!  

I look forward to spending more of my posting time here, where it can be qualitive and not quantative/retarded!

Well, to me...its random affair in the forum, But ppl does'nt come to A@H just for Current Affair <-- thats not its primary, A@H was meant for emulation, ppl mostly come for emulation forum not general rants(which only stood for " general rants "). Im sure all of you came to A@H to help or seek for answers about emulation. :D