Re4 Trailer! Leon Kicking Arse!

I saw 2 previews of that game, and im not the least bit interested in it. I believe that the resident evil series is getting out of hand. With the big stupid monsters that look like they should be in Lord of the Rings or something, or those fog/shadow monsters that are chasing leon.

I like the simpler stories, with monsters that actually look like they had been genetically mutated, like the hunters from RE1. Not the kind that look supernatural and crap that they keep showing. I played a little bit of Resident evil 0 (i believe) and the second i saw that weird looking dude doing some magic crap on or by the train, I just turned it off.

To me it just seems like they are trying to cross resident evil and silent hill or something.

Personally I think they are just pushing the series too far.

I saw 2 previews of that game, and im not the least bit interested in it.  I believe that the resident evil series is getting out of hand. With the big stupid monsters that look like they should be in Lord of the Rings or something, or those fog/shadow monsters that are chasing leon.

I like the simpler stories, with monsters that actually look like they had been genetically mutated, like the hunters from RE1.  Not the kind that look supernatural and crap that they keep showing.  I played a little bit of Resident evil 0 (i believe) and the second i saw that weird looking dude doing some magic crap on or by the train, I just turned it off.

To me it just seems like they are trying to cross resident evil and silent hill or something.

Personally I think they are just pushing the series too far.

And everyone is entilted to their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

I am in rainy old england, so it won't suprise me if this sucka is is out of the blocks late over this side of the pond.

You can always go hard core and mod your gamecube, and buy an import???

But thats like so much more extra money i would rather just wait.

Twists his nipples in antisapation of resident evil 4!!11!!1

It's the same thing here...

What the twisting of the nipples? :P

I am in rainy old england, so it won't suprise me if this sucka is is out of the blocks late over this side of the pond.

You can always go hard core and mod your gamecube, and buy an import???

But thats like so much more extra money i would rather just wait.

Twists his nipples in antisapation of resident evil 4!!11!!1

It's the same thing here...

What the twisting of the nipples? :P

That and

it won't suprise me if this sucka is is out of the blocks late over this side of the pond.

So, yeah. :(

Edited by Agozer