Re4 Trailer! Leon Kicking Arse!

I posted this up in my forum, this game is gonna rock hard, and blow your sences out of the water, i love how you can aim at any part of the body this game looks like it could become one of my all time favroutes, i have defently got my resident evil 4 FrEaK On NOW.!!!11!!

;-]

My god, i cannot wait for this game. RE games are among my favourites and this looks like it will rock so hard. :lol:

Are you in America? if you are, us in europe will no doubt have to wait a good six months after you to get it!!! :nuke::lol:;)

I am in rainy old england, so it won't suprise me if this sucka is is out of the blocks late over this side of the pond.

You can always go hard core and mod your gamecube, and buy an import???

But thats like so much more extra money i would rather just wait.

Twists his nipples in antisapation of resident evil 4!!11!!1

I have one of them freeloader disks and that seems to work pretty good for imports.

if you want to import the cheapest place is Dvd Box Office They have free shipping to anywhere in the world and most games work out cheaper than £30.

I am in rainy old england, so it won't suprise me if this sucka is is out of the blocks late over this side of the pond.

You can always go hard core and mod your gamecube, and buy an import???

But thats like so much more extra money i would rather just wait.

Twists his nipples in antisapation of resident evil 4!!11!!1

It's the same thing here...

That game's looking funky. I hope it comes out on the ps2.

Nope, not going to happen. RE4 is Exclusive to the Gamecube. Knowing that they are cheap, should get one. And its very easy to make a swtich so you can change from NTSC to J-NTSC mode.