Nba Playoffs

Texas

By the way Texas I hope if anyone does win other than the lakers its Minnesota I like KG. The Spurs are boring and I hate SAC Queens!!!! I hope I didn't really piss you off its just the beer talking!!!! Hiccup!!! This ones for you!!!

I'm not mad, i don't get mad i get even!! And yes I aslo think Minnesota will win it all. I don't wan't the spurs to win because they would have 3 championships and the rockets only have two, I want houston to be the best in Texas. Also i Hate the Quees as well. I call them Excrament-o queens!!! :lol:

Edited by Texas

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:nuke: Whatever homie so what if their done? So what if you try to out argue me on an EMU post where no one could care less what you or I say about Sports? So what if I'm drunk? Who's the one trying to act like they know it all? :lol: Name all the players in the NBA, who cares? The only thing I care about is that my teams' in the playoffs and I got a cold one in the fridge!!! Here's to ya!!! Gulp!!

Love ya Texas :P

PS Good luck on Saturday! ;)

Edited by BuRRdRinkA

Well i should know it all, i watch espn for about 6 hours a day, And i can name every teams starting roster! I hope you are drinking good beer, Corona, maybe it's Liqour or a mixed drink, Have you tasted liquid cocaine, it's good if you get it done right, but it's terribly made at some spots.

Budweiser, the Coronas weren't on sale :lol: !!! I too watch ESPN religiouslly!! At last we have something in common!!! Oh not to rub it in or anything but the Lakers have 9 championships....ouch!!! Low blow!!! Just kiddin', I'd like to drink some beer with you and argue sometime, so if you're ever in Cali look me up!!!Liquid Coke? Isn't that Coca Cola? LOL Coke's a good thing so is sizzurp!! Gotta go PEACE OUT

Edited by BuRRdRinkA

Budweiser, the Coronas weren't on sale :lol: !!! I too watch ESPN religiouslly!! At last we have something in common!!! Oh not to rub it in or anything but the Lakers have 9 championships....ouch!!! Low blow!!! Just kiddin', I'd like to drink some beer with you and argue sometime, so if you're ever in Cali look me up!!!Liquid Coke? Isn't that Coca Cola? LOL Coke's a good thing so is sizzurp!! Gotta go PEACE OUT

Umm, it's not drugs, but it might as well be, it is strong as can be! I can barely handle one of those drinks!

What's religion? Oh yea! It's that querky little system of false promises and claims. I love fiction!

I mean Hockey :P

I live in Canada, and since the canadian NBA teams suck, I've gone to hockey.